Lakers and LeBum swept!!!!

No mello stat tops this,
1684828466087.png

crazy stat but makes sense though given the other East recipient!

2003-04 RoTMs.JPG

Actually scrap most of that — I did a misread on Anthony's stats!

Advanced stats stuff below is correct though.

The main four advanced stats also pretty much agree, James had significant edges in PER, VORP and Box plus/minus. Anthony did top him in Win Shares 6.1 to 5.1, so credit there, but as the above graphic shows Denver did have a few more wins to go around.

Lol. Talking about melo/LeBron rc year now. Consider who each had on their squad. LeBron - Carlos Boozer, a healthy Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Larry Hughes. Carmelo - well-past-his-prime nick van exel, juwan Howard (injured most if the season and on the decline), Nikoloz Tkitishvili, and four other rc's highlighted by Vincent Yarbrough. By rights, Denver should have been wooden spooners. The Roy that year was a popularity thing imo.

Great season by the Lakers. I didn't think they would even make the playoffs and to make the west finals is quite the achievement. I'm sure LeBron and the Lakers will be back stronger next season. Well done guys.

Last edited:
Great season by the Lakers. I didn't think they would even make the playoffs and to make the west finals is quite the achievement. I'm sure LeBron and the Lakers will be back stronger next season. Well done guys.
Yes they did climb an injury mountain and the Westbrook saga, everybody counted them out I think it was fun to watch them Storm into the playoffs and knock the young cocky grizzlies and veteran warriors teams out, fun to watch can’t wait to see what they do trade season and hope AD is fit and has an injury free year.

Yes they did climb an injury mountain and the Westbrook saga, everybody counted them out I think it was fun to watch them Storm into the playoffs and knock the young cocky grizzlies and veteran warriors teams out, fun to watch can’t wait to see what they do trade season and hope AD is fit and has an injury free year.
In other news Pigs to develop carrier airline between Ireland and France.

LeBron is very good at controlling the narrative. They've just been swept out of the playoffs but the headline is whether he will go on next year.

In other news Pigs to develop carrier airline between Ireland and France.
I hope AD is fit and has an injury free year after he gets traded to the Knicks, he has the potential to be my favourite player other big men with his skill don’t usually get in and do the hard work like he does.

Interesting odds on future Hall of Famers - what do you think?

Thought I'd have a look for Carmelo since he retired today

active hof %.JPG

Ok 98.4% chance seems pretty good.........

Paul George and Kyle Lowry are shocks imo and I'd eventually have Kevin Love in over Kyrie if it came to that lol

homer simpson GIF
I'm probably the biggest PG fan on here and I can't believe his odds are that high given who is below him.

He's just behind a Championship winning MVP too.

I'm not complaining though!

Back
Top Bottom