kyrie. comc mailday no.2

Starrscreem

kyrie irving collector
Real Name
James gee
eBay User
Jgee2623
ok so this is my 3rd attempt at editing this aghhh why does technoligy challenge me!!!
anyway here is my 2nd mailday from comc and before i start i just want to thank comc for existing!!

i couldnt resist and got another team tandems to go with my others. #/25
DSC_0471.JPG

i really need to look at what i own before i buy , now i have 3 of these lol #/25
DSC_0473.JPG

i have always been a fan of the knights of the round from panini base so here is the 13-14 one i will try and get this card every year case hit. also i love crusades refractors and will chase the rainbow every year of that also here is the #/5 version national convention. and the other card came with it i didnt want it lol. as you know i only collect his rookie cards wit hafew exceptions.
DSC_0474.JPG

DSC_0475.JPG
and here is one of those exceptions i am a sucker for anything kyrie allstar and i allready had the cracked ice so i thort i should get the common version.

now this card #/25 passing the torch i have the previous 2 and when i saw this come out i new one day i would have to own it and here it is,
and select has to be one of my favorite products from 12-13 and this is the #/25 version of the white hot.
DSC_0478.JPG

now for some more printing plates , i sort of wish they never released any of these for the fact it just adds so many more rookie card variations to collect and being 1/1s make it harder to come across but i managed to pick up a few.
DSC_0477.JPG
DSC_0476.JPG

onto the promising pros card #/10 prime i saw this for the first time on ebay and i new i had to have it. the innovation card i couldnt beleave i didnt have it already so i snagged that aswell as the white hot normal version shame on me. the all star patch i thort i better get as i only have the fathers day #/5 version.
as for the intrigue #/10 i have all the normal versions so i thort i should own the prime aswell so i now have 3 of them.
DSC_0480.JPG

as the 12-13 year went on and on and product after product i told myself i wouldnt get into immaculate but as you can see that didnt workout to well lol, and the glass rookie silver #/25 i thort was a jip till i looked it up and sure enough they were real so i grabbed myself one of those also.
and the innovation #/25 gold sig i remember seeing one of these on release for sale i almost had it but now i finally got one.
DSC_0479.JPG

the select again was a double up on my part not knowing what i own and is traded allready to another member on here.
i have allways wanted the flawless allstar card ever since i saw one, its taken me a long time but i finally own one and it still cost!!!
the other allstar card matches my new signed shirt so i had to have that aswell.
DSC_0481.JPG

this arrived before the comc mail but i thort i should include it in the post, ever since he won mvp i was like i got to have a jersey signed from that and here it is in me man cave!.
DSC_0482.JPG
DSC_0483.JPG

and by now use have all fallen asleep and reawoken and im still going haha, i decided to pad out the iside of the jersey chest for the cards to go and here is afew pics of me treasure trove!!!

spoiler alert for the next comc mail day and mail is afew more signed jerseys from usa and two very hot rookie roll call cards no to #/15 and #/5 i cant wait to get them in my hands, thanks for looking if you ever need help getting to sleep just save this link and my chatter will drift you off in no time .
DSC_0484.JPG
DSC_0485.JPG

Last edited:
Can I just say Kill...AHHH! Those are some sick Kyrie's there fella, love all the booklets and the monobrow/kyrie dual patch, love those white hot cards as well! Diggin the memorabilia as well looks sweet next to the others

Back
Top Bottom