known error and misprint cards

I wonder if we will find the entire production run of 2014 Elite is an error as it has 2014 Elite Traders printed on the card. I mean, really, why would they do that?

Here is another error card
1995 Coca-Cola Classic kangaroos
Ricky Stuart card has Steve Walters image on the reverse.

Corrected card was in release and error card is rare.

Could you post a photo

Don't know how to quote previous so just copied.

I am leaving the country for a week so will post a photo on my return.
Also the 1996 Travis Norton cards - common and Freshman are not Travis Norton.

Please be more specific i.e. what series for the Norton cards

I dont think its been mentioned. 1995 series 1 Glenn Grief is not Glenn in photo. also my box of 09 Classic had 30 or so cards where sum1 elses name had been partialy printed/stamped over the existing name, but without gold foil if that makes sense

will add this if more info comes about

Here it is, the 2010 set, it's missing the stripes down the side compared to all the other cards, and just noticed he doesn't have the shadow effect around him, either. No replacement, obviously.

755034681_o.jpg

2010 ben hannant has this random gold line down it. There is also a correct version i believe the error is the rare one. Not sure how many others were like this i have seen at least 3 other players with this gold line but i cant remember who

image.jpg

Just found another one purely by accident.

Dynamic 1995 Series 2, North Queensland, #74 and #75 are actually different pics of the same player - both are Damian Gibson (ie #75 Leigh Groves has a picture of Damian Gibson). No idea if the error was ever picked up, let alone corrected.

The only reason I just found out is I picked up a small pile of signed North Queensland cards recently. #74 is signed by Damian Gibson. #75 is signed by Damian Gibson AS Leigh Groves - classic sense of humour!!

Regards
Mike

Reactions: Dyl
Back
Top Bottom