Just Opened a Topps Stadium Club Hobby box ^ ^

loveinserts

3 Point Shooter
Real Name
SHUO
eBay User
Loveinserts
Hey collectors

I just picked up a box of 2007-08 topps stadium club hobby box from Dream card Shop. I opened this box with my girlfriend after i got home. Here is what i got from the box.

First Day Issue (#d/1999)
1-1.jpg

Common Rookie Card(#d/1999) & Refractors(#d/999) got a G.Oden( not bad )
2-1.jpg

Gold Refractors(#d/99) & Rookie Autos
3.jpg

Jerseys & Relics(Magic #d/50, Ben Gordon #d/99 Gold, Al Thornton triple relics #d/99):thumbsup:
4.jpg

Beam Team Autos & some extras:thumbsup:
5.jpg

I am okay with this box, got some low numbered jerseys like Magic and Thornton triple. I am just a little bit disappointed with the autos, it should be better than what i have got from the box. In overall, It is a nice and exciting to open. BTW, the dream card shop is highly recommended, they are good person to deal with and provide excellent service too. Check them out if you can. Cheers:thumbsup:

love stadium club.....I remember the buzz when in 1992 they had their 1st day issue cards...man they were hot in Baseball and NFL

love stadium club.....I remember the buzz when in 1992 they had their 1st day issue cards...man they were hot in Baseball and NFL

I am glad to see stadium club came back this year and brings back Beam Team (jersey and autos)and 1st day issue. However, what i think is they really should make a regular Beam Team set which is like 15 years ago.If so, that will be more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom