eBay just listed some, i need some $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just Listed some cards on ebay if you're interested in any

Just bid on the Cowboys but was outbid:(:lol:! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks mate, i have just listed some more cards and there are some cowboys card in there if you want to try for those?

Re: Just Listed some cards on ebay if you're interested in any

just bumpin it up a bit :thumbsup:

some are finishing on sunday arvo

Re: Just listed some more 25-8 (MORE TO BE ADDED)

i like your last listing, how does that work out is it worth it, do you get much interest

i like your last listing, how does that work out is it worth it, do you get much interest
yeh it worked well some people like myself now just want to collect their one team so i broke them down and cleared some much needed room in my cupboard.

just included some couriermail/sunday mail cards with the telegraph cards

Re: finishing 2morrow ( included some courier mail)

Argh, outbidded again. This is nuts, majority of the other teams are still quite low and the tygz keeps increasing :(

Are the 2009 foils apart of the telegraph card auctions? Because i can't see a seperate auction for those ones???

Re: finishing 2morrow ( included some courier mail)

Argh, outbidded again. This is nuts, majority of the other teams are still quite low and the tygz keeps increasing :(

Are the 2009 foils apart of the telegraph card auctions? Because i can't see a seperate auction for those ones???

yeh it is really weird how they are going:confused:

the foil team cards are not apart of them i was going to list them next week, there is almost a complete set of those (190? cards)
cheers Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom