Junior Mailday(ish)

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
So I've never really posted a mailday post the whole time I've been here but with my last couple of pick-ups, I couldn't resist any longer.

Firstly is the 03-04 Skybox Autographics AutoClassics Patch 25/45 that I inherited ;) from Hendra. As soon as I saw this card, I loved the look of it and the patch matches the colours of the card, (Maybe it's spose to, I don't know..)
AiAutoClassics.jpg

And lastly, yea it's over already, is this 03-04 Ultimate Collection Patch 093/100 I got today. Yea it's not particularly rare but the patch is sooo pretty :D I think you have one similar Hendra?
AiUltimate.jpg

Thanks for looking.

two awesome cards to break your mailday cherry Travis! :D

i like those skybox patches, i just missed out on a david robinson one the other day but got sniped!

and i LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE those 03/04 ultimate patches, they look so classy (as all ultimate patches do).

keep the maildays comin champ!:D

Wow-wee Travis! What a mailday. Two very, very sweet AI cards.

What's your opinion on the Ultimate Game Jersey Patch /100? They're one sweet design of a card, huh? I actually remember that card popped up on eBay and I was thinking on getting it because of the patch itself, but I passed on it, for whatever reason.

I do currently own two of those Ultimate Game Jersey Patch /100.

Since I've been sick these past week, I managed to compile together a partially completed website of my Iverson & Iguodala. Please check it out and I think you can find the two there.

http://freewebs.com/henkita217

I love the ultimate jerseys. With the white card design as it highlights the jersey colour so well. Nice Funk. Very Funky!

Back
Top Bottom