Jimbo's Mail Over Last Month

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Here's what I've got over the last few months.
1. My favourite Marion of late from Jvalles. It's funny because on the scan I thoguht the card looked really dorky but in real life the design RULES!
2. 96-97 Finest RC Refractors, the 13/25 which I have, which is more than half the set so I'm quite happy about it. Among them (the highlights) are the #1, #2 and #3 Picks of the 1996-97 Season (Allen Iverson, Marcus Camby, Shareef Abdur-Rahim) and also Jermaine O'Neal. Trying to get my hands on the Marbury, Ray Allen and Steve Nash right now as they're the other high BV'd cards in the set. The Kobe will be the last one i get.

ShawnMarionSPAuthenticAuto.jpg

FinestIverson.jpg

FinestJermaine.jpg

FinsetShareef.jpg

FinestCamby.jpg

I also really like the look of this one, with the Marcus Camby it's one of my favourites.

FinestErick.jpg

kidd05 said:
oooh very nice AI RC ref! How much are those?

How much? Do you mean BV? ehhe.. the Dampier is $15 US but i really like it! The Camby is $25 US while the Jermaine is $50 US. The Shareef is $40 US and the Iverson is $100 US. Picked them all up for really good bargains too, everyone overlooks nice cards from the 90's because of auto's and patches. The most expensive one was the Iverson which I picked up for $65 US.

Need to pick up the Marbury, Ray Allen & Nash though (BV $40, $40 and $60 respectively) but the BIG DOG is Kobe which is BV $350 US.

Very nice additions to your collection Jim. I didn't know you were collecting those sets but aren't they all gorgeous?

That Iverson is as sweet as a coffee with 10 sugar. I need that card for my collection and I'm looking for it to be graded by PSA with a BIG 10.

'Till then, I'm still keeping my eyes open.... :D

henkita217 said:
Very nice additions to your collection Jim. I didn't know you were collecting those sets but aren't they all gorgeous?

That Iverson is as sweet as a coffee with 10 sugar. I need that card for my collection and I'm looking for it to be graded by PSA with a BIG 10.

'Till then, I'm still keeping my eyes open.... :D

Sets? It's only one set hendra!! hehehe.. but yeah, i don't often post maildays but i really love this 96/97 set and it made me actually scan them!

Are you going to peel them?? The kobe will cost ALOT!

I think you should keep them unpeeled. Better re-sale value I think.

Back
Top Bottom