Baseball Jason Varitek 2010 Game-Used Jersey MLB Authenticated and Steiner

the minor league one and road coolbase jersey arrived today Monday 26th of March

love them both bit sad to see the patches are different to what i expected it looks like these ones were added in 98 as there was one previously wonder if it was Tek's can see where the stiching was but as Mark said where would I get another Tek minor league jersey this is as close as I can get will post photos of them when i get time, thanks

Shattered i missed out on this yesterday didn't bid as was hoping it would be relisted went for $875 USD All-Star Professional Series CM3001 glove

Be one of a kind, was trying to get in touch with the buyer who won it but don't think I can, don't think a Tek game-used glove comes around that often this one was from 1998-2003

$(KGrHqJHJEwE88eJ0sdwBPc60!zsDg~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqFHJC8E8+5Do20(BPc60EKw,!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqFHJCcE9t6Q6YoHBPc60FIfNg~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqNHJBcE9rIkvO3cBPc60B!zrg~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqVHJFYE88fNNTP+BPc60BV4cQ~~60_12.jpg

To drown my sorrows i won this one just now Jason Varitek Signed Road Jersey MLB Hologram FJ 667008

It's not a used jersey but plan on getting it framed was going to get one of my game-used jerseys signed but feel it would ruin its value etc going with this one instead, can't wait to get it

$(KGrHqNHJF!E91+6nU8hBPe5zQYm(Q~~60_57.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!q0E88giHgFlBPcQeHv,v!~~60_57.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!o4E9c)ePfMkBPcQef!Lkg~~60_57.jpg

Purchased a 2011 Tek Red Sox Game-Used Jersey its steiner and mlb hologram can't wait to get it hoping its here by next month as thinking of sending this off to another Tek signing on May 22, also might be in luck to purchase the game-used Tek Glove I was devastated missing out on

Hahaha. Good to see you got the bug Beck! Hope your bank account is OK after those purchases!

Never got the Glove didn't hear back from the seller again after they said they would sell it to me...... as for that jersey I got its only steiner authenticated and not MLB also was hurt by that as seller said it was, ticked me off thought they could have refunded me back some $ but didn't offer, getting it signed hopefully Tek will put 2011 Game-Used for me, but not holding my breath, to get it signed will be great though worried about the sharpie pen used on it, is there something else I should use? don't want it to bleed....

yes Mark I have got the bug lol got a game-used Tek cap too which I forgot to mention turns out its authenticated same time as the Red Alternate one I got so that is just awesome to have matching set

Back
Top Bottom