Ive learnt a lesson from Jeremy Lin.

I would want him to lead my team. It doesn't say anywhere in the poll that his better thank Kyrie, Rubio or Wall. He's an awesome leader I love how he handles his business. SO HUMBLE!

He's also 24, so he's probably got a bit more maturity than all of them. Not necessarily experience though, but I'd say all probably have equal experience.

I would want him to lead my team. It doesn't say anywhere in the poll that his better thank Kyrie, Rubio or Wall. He's an awesome leader I love how he handles his business. SO HUMBLE!

Really? I can't believe that anyone would take Lin over Rubio, Irving or Wall. Rubio, Wall and Irving have mostly proven themselves of being great team leaders. Lin has played AMAZING and is very humble, but we are still yet to see how he can lead the team with Melo and Amar'e. Will be good to see. I was just shocked how many votes Lin got...

Really? I can't believe that anyone would take Lin over Rubio, Irving or Wall. Rubio, Wall and Irving have mostly proven themselves of being great team leaders. Lin has played AMAZING and is very humble, but we are still yet to see how he can lead the team with Melo and Amar'e. Will be good to see. I was just shocked how many votes Lin got...

He's the perfect player for any team. He can feed the ball or can flick a switch and score lights out. Rubio is very much an assist player. Doesn't have much of a shot can score but not heavily same with Wall except he can score heavily because he can get to the rim but agin not much of a shot. I haven't seen much of Kyrie but from what i've seen he's a heavy scorer and doesn't like sharing. This is just what i've seen I could be completley wrong. Averaging 5.1 assists a game opposed to Lin who's at 8 a game in his last 5 (Since he started getting game time). Which will only increase when Melo and Amare come back.

Wall and Rubio are miles ahead. Rubio averaging 8.1 for the season and Wall 7.1. I'd take Wall out of all of them but Lin has very bright future as a Billups like player IMO.

He's the perfect player for any team. He can feed the ball or can flick a switch and score lights out. Rubio is very much an assist player. Doesn't have much of a shot can score but not heavily same with Wall except he can score heavily because he can get to the rim but agin not much of a shot. I haven't seen much of Kyrie but from what i've seen he's a heavy scorer and doesn't like sharing. This is just what i've seen I could be completley wrong. Averaging 5.1 assists a game opposed to Lin who's at 8 a game in his last 5 (Since he started getting game time). Which will only increase when Melo and Amare come back.

Wall and Rubio are miles ahead. Rubio averaging 8.1 for the season and Wall 7.1. I'd take Wall out of all of them but Lin has very bright future as a Billups like player IMO.

Lin is very good at scoring and sharing the ball around to teammates. Like you said, the assists should go up when Melo and Amar'e come back, but at the same time, the scoring will go down. Rubio is a pass first PG, no question, but he can score if asked to. He is still averaging 11PPG, which is decent for a pass first PG. I have watched just about every game Kyrie has played for the Cavs this season (and one in person) and he is a great scorer, but he can pass as well. Irving likes to run the floor, seeing he is a good finisher, but has a great jump shot as well. Look at this stat..

Irving shoots 63 percent at the rim. This puts him in similar territory with Derrick Rose (62.9 percent), Tony Parker (62.4 percent), and John Wall (58.6 percent). In fact, Irving scores 1.292 points per possession near the rim, which puts him in the top 20 percent of all NBA players, according to Synergy Sports.

That is amazing for a rookie, having a better shooting percent at the rim then Derrick Rose, he is known as the best finishing PG in the game. I agree that Lin and Rubio are better passes, but Irving has shown amazing team leadership during his rookie season so far. He just seems to help everyone on the floor and just looks like he always knows what he is doing. As for John Wall, another great scoring PG at the rim, as you can see from the stat above. Wall can pass as well, as he shown in his rookie season, and holds the key for the Wizards future. Flat out great player.

Can't believe the prices some chumps are paying for his cards. In a years time they will be worth 1/10th of what they are now.

Teams haven't worked out Lin's game yet, but as soon as they start, watch his numbers drop swell as his prices. He needs to reduce his turnovers also. I wonder how his game will change when melo is back in the side.

Can't believe the prices some chumps are paying for his cards. In a years time they will be worth 1/10th of what they are now.

thats exactly right.

andrey blatche went off like this last year when nearly the whole team was out, he was putting up 35 and 12 for about 20 games in a row at the end of last season.
his cards didnt nothing. simply because he didnt play for a big market, is old, doesnt have asians driving up the prices.

now, with lin, he's young, plays for NYK and has a niche market.
he is taking 25 shot a night.
25 fucking shots a night.
and only shooting like 40%.

shit, i could playing in the NBA and take 25 shot per game and get lucky half dozen times..

if's he still playing like this in 3 months and still selling the same, i'll buy a lin auto and give it away.
it just wont happen.

I agree there!
I think he has been very surprising. Surprising being the key word. I think the biggest driving factor is the fact that he was left alone and his cards were deemed as nothing more than a no named rookie.

Its not like Griffin and Rubio where his cards were out and people new he had potential (after the injuries). It is that a team got rid of him, then he became a decent player for another.

I just think that even though teams can make mistakes.... there is a reason why Golden State let him go, we just don't know what it is yet!

Golden State had an excess of guards, he got lost there. The Rockets should be the ones questioning themselves more!

He looks legit. All kneel before the Lin Lin

Golden State had an excess of guards, he got lost there. The Rockets should be the ones questioning themselves more!

He looks legit. All kneel before the Lin Lin

A team who had too many guards should know how to spot a good one???? They didn't even get anything for him, he was waived! By Houston as well???

I am not doubting he has done some AMAZING work in the last few games, I am just sick of people causing a craze about short term stats!

Same deal with plenty of others in the NBA at the moment, and especially with all of the 'All Star' madness. People are too quick to put players on a pedestal. Yeah, they do great things, but to get put up in value with players like Griffin, Westbrook, K Love etc, they need to do it consistently for a while.

The Knicks confirmed that they were on the verge on sending him to the d league. Looks like he stepped it up just the right time!

i blame the price hike of his cards on rich Asians driving up the bids (as well as shill bidders/dishonest sellers, no doubt). even before he had his breakout i already found it hard to win ebay auctions of his cards. i dare say i don't think his card prices will plunge - i'm guessing they'll hover in the region of some DRose auto prices because he'll always have a large fanbase, even if his stats drop.

i blame the price hike of his cards on rich Asians driving up the bids (as well as shill bidders/dishonest sellers, no doubt). even before he had his breakout i already found it hard to win ebay auctions of his cards. i dare say i don't think his card prices will plunge - i'm guessing they'll hover in the region of some DRose auto prices because he'll always have a large fanbase, even if his stats drop.

That right there is the part that gets me!

Yeh it's stupid because Lin hasn't come near to winning an MVP title at all.

In saying all this..... Quasar is the ONE person I can think of who I am genuinely happy for because I have seen his avatar/sig showing him as a Lin fan for a loooooonng time!

Still, DRose is in a whole different class!

On NBAstore.com, they is a side bar on the home page saying-SCORE YOUR JEREMY LIN JERSEY NOW!! So the NBA is taking advantage and making some nice mobey out of it!!

Back
Top Bottom