Ive learnt a lesson from Jeremy Lin.

I admit I've fallen for 'Lin-Sanity'... I hadn't broke any wax for a while and suddenly had a burning desire to... so I ordered 6 classics ($65ea) and 2 Contenders ($90ea) boxes after watching him go up against the Nets in the hope of pulling one of his autos.

Just busted them during the Raptors game and didn't find any J-Lin. I am sad. This is despite pulling a Wall (Contenders RC redemption) & a Griffin On-card Classics auto alongside some other decent hits.

Somebody slap me cuz I feel I'm in bizzaro land!

I don't mind hype when it's legit but 6 games??? Show me something for the season and I'll give you some kudos. The NBA adapts quickly after a few game tapes and you better believe that the coaches are going to make adjustments moving along into the season.

It's the US, everything is over the top. Just like Tim Tebow in the NFL.

Are you kidding me!!! The kid hits the game winner against the Raptors with 0.5 seconds to go - plus another 27pts and 11ast... wow talk about a golden run

Simply amazing...

and most impressively of all... the Knicks are now 14-15 and 8th seed in the East after being 7 games under .500 - most of the recent 6 game winning without Melo and Amare as well...

lol at all the people bidding insane amounts for this kids cards. No matter how dumb these people are, it doesnt detract from the kids performances. If he sorts out his turnovers the sky is the limit for him. At least he didnt stay at GSW, its not the first time the warriors couldnt make anything from an awesome no.17 player!

Lin is good for NBA, good for the Knicks, and good for basketball. Is it a hype, time will tell. But it feels good to see an undrafted humble player make big ripples in NBA. As media is focusing now on the 6 game winning streak and the Knicks slowly moving above .500, on the side news the Spurs won their 8th consecutive, the Thunder is still amazing at the top of the standing. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom