Ive learnt a lesson from Jeremy Lin.

lol! i think the amount you would spend and all the scrubs your holding will outweigh the profit if your lucky enough to be holding some nice cards of the guy that explodes! i think its luck of the draw, if your holding the hot cards when they guy explodes then your lucky! i feel bad for all the guys that pulled this scrub and sold him off in the past few weeks not knowing what was just around the corner!

p.s. just looked on checkoutmycards, sold out of Lin! i bet alot of those buyers did not put there prices up quick enough and a few flippers bought them all up!

Nah but the scrubs won't drop that much in value either?

Hey ya'll. As a recent nba returnee (stopped watching/playing since I was at high school), I wanted to find guys to PC. Because my first season back was 10/11 I scoured through all the bios, wiki pages, draftEX profiles to find ballers who had good life-stories.

That left me, in order, with Jeremy Lin, Evan Turner and Gordon Hayward. Kool blokes who I reckon have long term potential, and can hopefully make an impact on and off the court, during and after their nba careers.

Unfortunately for me I started on fire then cooled, got distracted looking for John Wall stuff cos of the hype, yeh he's exciting but I gotta admit I did a band wagon.

Twice a week (at least), I search my pc's on american ebay and see whats going on.

In the last two months, ALL of the JLin's couldnt sell for much. I dragged my feet and thought yeh I'll grab some soon. Too late!!

The prices are really stoopid now, check ém:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-NATION...22126575?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item19cd8373ef

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-11-Jerem...37455614?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item2c62e0b8fe

Couldve had multiples of those at fractions of those prices (assuming theyre legit of course).

O well, must be content with what I have now that im locked out due to costs. Sorry JLin7, at least I have the 1/1.

Hope you get the $$ ok!

Sold the hottest card in the world right now!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Nat..._Basketball&hash=item2ebb5b4d70#ht_515wt_1263

=D>:eek::kick:

Congrats to Supertoad!

What this guy is doing in Linsane!

$400 for a GU... I would have given away at least 2 or 3 JLin Autos late last year :confused:

Knicks won't trade Melo, not after the crazy Melo trade rumors blah blah stuff from last season. Need to remember, even though he isn't having the best season, he is the Knicks best player and their superstar, so when he comes back, he will be getting the most shots/plays, like it or not.

Lin's play is going to help Amar'e a lot. Lin's passing well get Amar'e a lot of easy dunks and lay-up's off pick and roll's. This well help NYK in a big way because it won't put as must load on Amar'e, and he can just play his game and get back to an all-star level.

As for Lin. I think when Melo and Amar'e come back, he will still be playing good. I say he keeps going off for about 20-25 points for the next couple of games, but then just goes to be the Knicks much needed PG, and he will average around 14-17 PPG and 6-9 APG. Baron Davis will back him up.

Overall, the Knicks are very happy that they didn't waive Lin. This guy just saved the season.

Melo for Dwight - Straight up swap?

Amare at PF? Bit clogged up
--- merged: Feb 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM ---
this is unf***ing believable.
he will go back to sitting on the bench in about 3 weeks time.

4 good games and this happens?

your better off investing in irving..

Who will start for them then?

I think he'll start for a while he just can't keep up 28 & 8 though!

It's a perfect storm! Knicks, New York, Asian market, Harvard, twitter, ebay - 10x more crazy crap than Rubio. There still could be a case made for doubting him if you add in playing crap teams - Nets, Wizards, Jazz and Lakers (after an OT game) and having an ESPN game in the midst of all this! Timberwolves tomorrow.

All done brothers. $4800. pm me quasar, I owe you a spectrum auto /25. Thats gotta be around a grand huh? Spreadin the love. I still have the RPA, rookie tickets and a special gu 1/299.

Thats what i was thinking too buddy. dw i havent forgotten the horror stories. Im not out of the woods until he has received his item and left positive feedback.

The Magic would want something good in return so Melo will be a perfect bait for them. And yeah, Amare at PF.
No offence to any Melo fan here. I believe Melo is a great player but since the Knicks got him, Denver has been winning more games than them. And if not for the revelation of Lin in the last 4 games, Knicks fans can only hope for a miracle for them to get into the playoffs.

No offence to any Melo fan here. I believe Melo is a great player but since the Knicks got him, Denver has been winning more games than them. And if not for the revelation of Lin in the last 4 games, Knicks fans can only hope for a miracle for them to get into the playoffs.
As a fan of both Melo and the Nuggets, obviously Nuggets before Melo. I wouldn't want this guy on my team. Purely because he doesn't promote a team atmosphere. After seeing the difference in the Nuggets before and after the trade I thought, yeah could be a coincidence, but the Knicks haven't lost since he's been out.

I say bring him back and see if he can fit into this offence, if it works, move Amare. If not, move Melo.

Back
Top Bottom