ITS HERE :) Trey Burke 1/1

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
I never post maildays as most of what gets sent to me is $#!T
But this one I think is worthy...

Some if no all of you may have already seen this card when it was busted.. but this is for those that have not.

Got this from a cherry break a couple of weeks ago.
now over the last couple of years i have busted only a couple of timeless treasures, never really liked them.
Way too hit and miss in my books, and every time i MISSED badly...
But on this nite I wanted a TC box, but they were out of stock, considered a couple of others and was almost going to try a retro. then Grayson convinced me to give timeless another chance..
GLAD I DID!!! 100_1046.JPG
100_1046.JPG

also got a couple of these in the Christmas breaks

100_1048.JPG 100_1039.JPG
and then last weekend i got my first ever kobe #/24 was beginning to think there they were a myth after all the boxes (kobe packs) i have busted ...

100_1047.JPG

100_1048.JPG

100_1039.JPG

100_1047.JPG

I never post maildays as most of what gets sent to me is $#!T
But this one I think is worthy...

Some if no all of you may have already seen this card when it was busted.. but this is for those that have not.

Got this from a cherry break a couple of weeks ago.
now over the last couple of years i have busted only a couple of timeless treasures, never really liked them.
Way too hit and miss in my books, and every time i MISSED badly...
But on this nite I wanted a TC box, but they were out of stock, considered a couple of others and was almost going to try a retro. then Grayson convinced me to give timeless another chance..
GLAD I DID!!! 100_1046.JPG
100_1046.JPG

also got a couple of these in the Christmas breaks

100_1048.JPG 100_1039.JPG
and then last weekend i got my first ever kobe #/24 was beginning to think there they were a myth after all the boxes (kobe packs) i have busted ...

100_1047.JPG
Was there too,awesome mate...congrats!
Parra

Suh-weet! That would be enough to make me start my Trey Burke PC!

Suh-weet! That would be enough to make me start my Trey Burke PC!
I did think about that, since i got it i have been keeping my self updated on his progress and awards ect...
Really impressed by what im seeing too, winning some big awards not seen for a long since Malone days and in the running for ROY
Now im only going on what i am reading online and watching his form in a few games, so forgive me if im wrong..

But i have three little girls here that need to be looked after so cant really afford too many pc,s atm... so will hole out as long as i can, but ultimately it is for sale...

Back
Top Bottom