Is this from Fleer Auctions???

Front:
202643.jpg

Back:
202644.jpg

I would say it is just because it is not numbered, but my question is why would some one teara Jersey to bits to just get a few bucks?

im going with the theory these are replacements...too elaborate the patches etc...like who would cut up old school jerseys which would cost heaps of get? and the look too "well placed" like I figured it'd be heaps hard to insert neatly.

and if you were going to all that effort, you'd go the extra mile I stamp them

Yeah...I agree with you Trey...I don't think FAKE is the right word for these cards. I believe they are proper Fleer cards....they may be replacements or simply production overuns.
What it does do is make the job of purchasing cards more difficult. If they are authentic, we may never know how many were produced...they may be even rarer than the #'d versions and therefore potentially more valuable...who knows!!! (maybe ARA knows??) I think cards like these may have to be given "oddball" status.

someone should have stamped these or something? like before they went on ebay, a replacement stamp or something added

and yes I know the liquidators just wanted to get $$$ back thats all

Just wait a year or so till all this fleer shit calms down then im sure you'll be able to pick them up all cheap and know the diff between whats fake/real/auctioned maybe beckett may eeven list the unstamped cards. :)

Back
Top Bottom