Intro - CEY

CEY

Shooting Guard
Real Name
Chris
Hello,

My name is Chris, live in brisbane, work as a financial planner. A good friend referred me to this web site which he rates pretty highly! I love basketball, played alot, watched the NBA from 90 through to 97 (what you call old school I have been told) As well as watching a lot of NCAA college games also – which use to be on free to air TV!

Have in the past concentrated more on my favourite players than sets (A huge Alonzo Mourning and Jamal Mashburn fan) but have recently started collecting unopened insert sets also..….

Glad to be part of the action!!

CEY said:
A good friend referred me to this web site which he rates pretty highly!

Your friend is a very smart person ;)

Welcome to the fold! Another Brisbanite here - where in Brissy do you live and do you go the Mt Gravatt show at all ?

Dont be caught saying 1990's is old school around Chad - he will rip you to shreds ;)

Hill33 - i have heard about you-the founding father as it were! u may know frol77...rates this website highly! I live in Ascot opposite Doomben track, work in the CBD. Have never been to the Mt Gravatt show - whats that all about?
To be honest i support Chad's opinion. 90's aint the olden era its the golden era!

It's a good little community here mate, lots of people looking to help out whenever possible.

Check out the details in this thread re the Mt Gravatt show : http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=673 - an opportunity to buy/trade cards and flick through folders of stuff from sellers. Only one main seller there for NBA at the moment.

I live at Tingalpa (for the next week) and moving to Brighton.

Another member!! Cool, we're getting bigger and bigger! Welcome Chris.

There's (from memory) 2 other Zo Collectors on here, but a first for Mash! Well done.

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Great place to be.

Welcome you sound too bright to be a Queenslander LOL

Good to see more of the guys that were around in the 'collecting' golden age comming back to the hobby.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

welcome,
hope ya have fun here and yes this is a great site!:)

Welcome to the Oz forum, Chris! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here as we're all share the same hobby.

Back
Top Bottom