Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi all

Can I ask that if you have something to report regarding another member or something in a post that you try and use the Report Function on posts ? This way it gets sent to all of the Admin/Mods and one of us can action it.

At the moment I am getting 30+ PM's a day to wade through regarding things that could be handled by any one of us and sometimes PM's gets missed or overlooked.

Using the report function gives us a direct link to what you are talking about and makes it quicker for us to find it rather than having to go looking. I know that it isn't always possible, but if you try to use the feature more that would be appreciated!

Just look for this button
report.gif

Cheers
Graham

You can just use the report function in the trade thread.

This does a couple of things :

1) alerts all mods.
2) gives us a link to your trade thread.
3) creates a thread in the admin backend where we can discuss and let each other know what we've done with it and who has actioned it.

Hi all

Can I ask that if you have something to report regarding another member or something in a post that you try and use the Report Function on posts ? This way it gets sent to all of the Admin/Mods and one of us can action it.

At the moment I am getting 30+ PM's a day to wade through regarding things that could be handled by any one of us and sometimes PM's gets missed or overlooked.

Using the report function gives us a direct link to what you are talking about and makes it quicker for us to find it rather than having to go looking. I know that it isn't always possible, but if you try to use the feature more that would be appreciated!

Just look for this button
report.gif

Cheers
Graham

What happens when we use the function and your report gets ignored?

---------- Post added 07-09-2009 at 11:39 PM ----------

eg. this thread http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...l/58398-topps-finest-long-post-good-read.html

Its just a thread in the wrong area Norm. Geeez give us a bit of a break mate coz when we log on we sift thru pages and pages of threads these days and answer pms even before we get to read the forum for our own enjoyment. Problem threads are dealt with quickly as most members agree. I know G is pretty busy, Matt is a new dad, Doc busy with work and I'm back at work too.

Its just a thread in the wrong area Norm. Geeez give us a bit of a break mate coz when we log on we sift thru pages and pages of threads these days and answer pms even before we get to read the forum for our own enjoyment. Problem threads are dealt with quickly as most members agree. I know G is pretty busy, Matt is a new dad, Doc busy with work and I'm back at work too.

I'll be happy to help out if you guys are that busy! :lol:

---------- Post added 08-09-2009 at 07:40 AM ----------

Mind you the thread is still in "maildays"and not discussions! tisk tisk! Instead of wasting time with excuses, you could've moved it! j/k

I'll repost what comes up when you report posts. I'll highlight the important bit.

Note: This reporting tool is to be used for reporting to the Admin team any problems on the site. This may spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, trouble making, fighting, or rude) posts. While we look at every report, we may not respond to you individually with the results. We will take whatever action we consider necessary within 24 hours of your report.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thats easy fellas,
However, I am pretty new to the forum and I know that Graham is an Administrator, but who are the rest of the Admin?
I didn't know there was more than one until I read this thread.
Cheers
Mat

Is it worth posting a short link somewhere (maybe down the bottom) that shows the Mod Squad? Or a sticky in Admin Announcements?

Or possibly a PM address for said Mods?

Probably best for occasions when it's not a report, but rather a request (can I sell this) or a suggestion, type messages?

Also as Mat mentioned, he didnt know who the Mods were.

Back
Top Bottom