I'm Starting To Get Pissed Off ..

Yeah I start everything but I'm simply telling it as it is. That doesn't go down too well sometimes. I also don't know when to quit but I've alway been competitive etc. Most players/athletes are......I'll just hold back and it will be one happy love fest from now on.

'sigh' :?

But don't forget Graham, people have a right to react and be defensive too. Even if they might be on the wrong.

I can only think of three incidents leading up to this, and on all three, both sides did something "wrong" to respond to what they think was also wrong.

I really believe there's no need for embarassment threads. We should all be mature here and help each other- respecting BOTH SIDES involved in the incident.
Got to agree with Carlos here.
Regarding one particular incident:
Don't put a personal trade incident on a pedestal and then call it a help thread. It's plain embarassing and degrading. There's no need for it until such time as absolutely no contact can be made with the particular person invloved or they are just not willing to make immenze. If you really feel it's a problem, make a new thread for the advice and suggest the member check it out.

Everyone's got a point or opinion, not everyone can be right. Sometimes it could be best left to themselves, but that's what a forum is all about and if no one said anything, it wouldn't be much of a forum. If no one takes anything personally we can at least see some good slingin matches! :twisted:
and maybe learn a thing or two at the same time.
And some people need to learn to hold back on the abusive comments. If you can't say anything nice, then don't say nothing at all!

Now I've had my rant. Feeling better now :lol:
Remember, I am always right. The Truth.

chadjaja® said:
Yeah I start everything but I'm simply telling it as it is. That doesn't go down too well sometimes. I also don't know when to quit but I've alway been competitive etc. Most players/athletes are......I'll just hold back and it will be one happy love fest from now on.

'sigh' :?

Nah don't hold back.

Seriously, I watered down Chadjajajaja is not something I wanna see. If I had to read through your vintage posts without the JaJaJa passion, I would fall asleep. :D

LMAO.....Guess who I learnt it all from.....the original Jimmy J LOL

Keeping it real :wink:

Yeah, bad joke hey!
What's so offensive about it JJ? BTW, the avatar is the pic on the left? right? :lol:
GO THE 120Y!

I hate Pierce. You should change your name to The Fraud then I would be happy :) urgghh getting off topic I know, but it's still heated!

And yes, go the ole datto!

You must hold something serious against him if you hate him! He ain't no fraud

(I keep posting to offend you :twisted: :p )

Im a Celts fan and even I know he aint The Truth. More of a Cancer that posts good stats. Stats lie though.

And you would have a hard time finding someone that bleeds green more than me.

Trade please! But PP has hurt his own value and makes it so hard now. No one wants the sulky prick that he has turned into. If he was so good teams would beat our door down to get him off us but all we got offered is picks, sub par players and cap room. Tell you anything....?

Off topic indeed now Scotty :p

O.k. then Chad. My last comment; Look at the numbers he's putting up every game, without fail. What if he wasn't there this season? They would have a very hard time acquiring any other decent shooting guard to fill the void. They would end up with a young rook in there. Then Ricky D would have to wear the heat.
I personally don't know much about the shit-fight that's gone on in Boston, because I only just got into it. I think you should give him some credit for trying to turn his attitude around pre-season with the coaching staff at the Celts.
I'm not saying everyone should love the guy, hell, I don't, just like his style of play and his cards! :lol: He seemed like such a nice guy too in all the interviews etc that I've seen of him.
So sorry for getting off topic, I'll stop now. :lol:

The Truth said:
O.k. then Chad. My last comment; Look at the numbers he's putting up every game, without fail. What if he wasn't there this season? They would have a very hard time acquiring any other decent shooting guard to fill the void.

Firstly Ricky D is a shooting guard you know? Although I like him in the second unit he plays the minutes. Ricky D is putting up great numbers and actually gets it. He is the story of 2005 as far as I'm concerned as he has turned it around and proved a lot of people wrong. Pierce plays swing more.

Damn like I said stats lie. I've been on teams over the years that should have kicked arse and never did because they had one or two individuals although good didn't click with what it took to make the team win. Points will come by themselves. Scoring is the easiest part of our game. Anyone can put the ball in the hoop. Someone will step up. Even the bad teams av less than 1-5 points per game than the top teams. Most of the top 5 teams would avg less points per game etc than the lowest 5 teams. Pierce may be a fantasy team dream but his leadership example and attitude doesn't bring out the best in his teamates. His shot selection is only second to Walkers . He gets to the line by throwing himself into the paint and when the calls dont' come he sulks and we lose. He is the LEADER of the Boston Celtics, the most storied sporting franchise in the world and he still doesn't get it even after all the visits from legends and playing on the parquetry and under all the banners.

The Truth said:
I think you should give him some credit for trying to turn his attitude around pre-season with the coaching staff at the Celts.
I'm not saying everyone should love the guy, hell, I don't, just like his style of play and his cards! :lol: He seemed like such a nice guy too in all the interviews etc that I've seen of him.
So sorry for getting off topic, I'll stop now. :lol:

Ever heard of players trying to improve their credentials for a better trade to better teams. This was Pierce at his best chasing the bling and a trade to a playoff team rather than being shipped of to the Blazers etc. Pierce was shitting himself and knew his value had plummeted and was in damage control to stop the millions disapearing from the next contract. I love a guy that says if he is traded he wont report.

Nothing more. I fail to see that he learnt from the incident in the Pacers series last year that was disgracefull and should never happen from our leader. As much as I hate Payton he was 10 times the leader Pierce will ever be.

I'd trade his sorry arse in a heartbeat.

YOU CAN NEVER underly the importance of team chemistry....

I'm commenting on this from a players point of view and not a fans.

The truth is he will never win any Tommy awards and we need a leader like Big Red, Larry etc. Players although with shortcommings but leadership qualities.

We may pick a great player now with the current cap and roster and if Pierce is there as well he would be worse and not likely to take a back seat due to his ego.

Bye bye Paul.

You simply don't get it

:cry:

LOL you kidding me??

choke.jpg

Back
Top Bottom