I got bored so I made this custom AFL card.

Absolutely AMAZING! I'd kill for a Dal Santo one!

How did you go about printing onto the card?

Believe it or not I have a standard bubble jet printer and im using glossy photo paper. If you look really really closely you can tell the difference but overall in a one touch you really cant tell the difference between a custom and a real card.

Believe it or not I have a standard bubble jet printer and im using glossy photo paper. If you look really really closely you can tell the difference but overall in a one touch you really cant tell the difference between a custom and a real card.
Wow, I might have a go myself. Would you mind if I used the same NT inspired design?

What like this?

Nicnat_edited-6.jpg
Dag nab it, now i have to clean my keyboard all over again....remove the keys, grab the solvent...etc,etc

From the all knowing mouth of Dennis Cometti "Naitanui!!! The Dreadlocks were flying everywhere!"

You Matt are the :goat:

& i your humble servant....

Dare I ask how you get around the slightly prickly aspect of getting stock photo images sans cost?

Matt any chance of doing these for other people? People that are willing to send a Guernsey obviously you would be paid for your time and effort. Not like a huge amount of cards just a few or a one off

Thats a sweet looking card Matt, really simple design but amazing.

I don't really understand why Select doesn't push the boundaries more and create cards like that, because I love my footy more than my NBA and I'd be first in line for high quality AFL cards with nice designs, game used jersey pieces and auto'ed sets

Guys, let me clarify something here.....im not doing this to make money etc, its just a little side hobby of making some cards i can hopefully one day get signed for my PC. I love cards that are patch cards with autos and since there arent any around for the players i like, I make my own from time to time.

I'm sure the AFL and Select would have a big problem with me making these to sell for money.

Cheers
Matt

Guys, let me clarify something here.....im not doing this to make money etc, its just a little side hobby of making some cards i can hopefully one day get signed for my PC. I love cards that are patch cards with autos and since there arent any around for the players i like, I make my own from time to time.

I'm sure the AFL and Select would have a big problem with me making these to sell for money.

Cheers
Matt

After reading this i completely understand matt.........
So could you pm your Paypal Details so i can send some cash and get you to make a crows one for me.......
Thats what you're saying in your post right? :thumbsup:

After reading this i completely understand matt.........
So could you pm your Paypal Details so i can send some cash and get you to make a crows one for me.......
Thats what you're saying in your post right? :thumbsup:

Gee it depends on how big the paypal amount is........im kidding.......im really flat out for the next week or so, but ill see what I can do for you after that!

:wave: we can keep it our little secret its not like select troll these threads or anything :whistle:

Thats cool.......i keep many secrets (insert creepy laugh here)

Funnily enough.....picked up a nice new printer today......cant wait to test it out!

I reckon this will look nice once its signed under the jersey piece......yep its a real card (exquisite thickness) with a real piece of jersey.

Image40.jpg

The Scan isnt the greatest (it's in the hard case) will get a better one soon!

Now to move on to the other Swans players I want to get autos of!

Enjoy!

Cheers
Matt
what website did you use, im thinking of making a heap for a west coast team, possibly the 2012 team

I made these myself using Photoshop, pretty easy to do!

Cheers
Matt
oh ok, well by the looks of things im going to contract an american trade maker who are apparently going a set for the AFL maffra club (i have no idea who that is)

Back
Top Bottom