I got bored so I made this custom AFL card.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I reckon this will look nice once its signed under the jersey piece......yep its a real card (exquisite thickness) with a real piece of jersey.

Image40.jpg

The Scan isnt the greatest (it's in the hard case) will get a better one soon!

Now to move on to the other Swans players I want to get autos of!

Enjoy!

Cheers
Matt

Nice work Matt! Did you actually cut up a guernsey? :eek:

Lets just say I managed to score a very heavily discounted Swans jersey (has a mark on the back) for $15 which is being used to make some real nice AFL cards.

Lets just say I managed to score a very heavily discounted Swans jersey (has a mark on the back) for $15 which is being used to make some real nice AFL cards.
Fair enough then! Nice effort, the card looks good. Would look even better once you get that Goodes auto!

If you're able to make a Guernsey card basically from scratch, Select has no excuse for not producing one for the last 8 years.

Matt that is super impressive If you can do that when you get Bored !!
Now If you can do 17 more thats 1 Superstar from each team I think you would have a very Nice set and rare.
maybe shoot a pic to Select as an Idea.

That looks great Matt, especially with the logo. Pretty simple design but it is really effective. You should do a Tony Lockett card.

Topps and Panini may be hiring in Australia soon - you might get a call up. Lol:D

I can't help but think I have seen this design somewhere before.... Hmmmm National Treasures? :p

Nice work Matt you have a real knack for custom cards.

I can't help but think I have seen this design somewhere before.... Hmmmm National Treasures? :p

Nice work Matt you have a real knack for custom cards.

Hey if its a nice clean design, stick with it. All in all its a bit of fun.....making the cards I like....sure not game worn but still looks good i think!

Looks fantastic Matt, such a clean design. You should make two of each and give one to the player when you get signed.

Were you able to print directly onto the cardstock?

Here is an updated photo.... and the good thing is the Swans have a fan day on the 10th March.....ill be there with pen in hand!

Image41.jpg

If you're taking requests i would die for a Naitanui, lol

i would even send you a jersey, and a gift.....alas i don't think i could fit Naitanui into a express post bag though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom