I got bored so I made this custom AFL card.

I reckon this will look nice once its signed under the jersey piece......yep its a real card (exquisite thickness) with a real piece of jersey.

Image40.jpg

The Scan isnt the greatest (it's in the hard case) will get a better one soon!

Now to move on to the other Swans players I want to get autos of!

Enjoy!

Cheers
Matt
nice work mate

mate honestly these should be shown to select for a few reasons;
a) they need cards like this to make their sets the next level
b) its real proper afl tops
c) then have one auto as well
d) have them /#'d
e) everyone likes a good thick insert

mate great idea and great work..

even if u made a set up yourself and chased down the auto's for the cards have a very exclusive 1/1 set

Dude as stated before these need to be shown to the right ppl these are by far the best cards afl wise if ever seen...

the draft prospects werent bad this is another level

Dude as stated before these need to be shown to the right ppl these are by far the best cards afl wise if ever seen...

Don't think Matt wants to be showing these cards to companies like Select...they might get annoyed at seeing a card that is better designed than anything they've produced consistently recently :lol:

And also because of licensing etc....

Honestly, the Draft Prospects are much better than what ive done here......they are quality!

Man ur cards are ridiculously amazing lol I have no idea how u pulled that off but it's more than a card... What u produced right there is art! These could be in high demand in the right hands. Select eat ur heart out

Back
Top Bottom