I drove 22 hours just to see their collection

In.Awe...

Not only from the cards, but the story and friendship is fantastic! I really did people who collect the same players, like you've done there, you get to compare them between one another.

Those cards, man. They are sweet! The Pip's are cool, the MJs are fantastic, but bloody hell are those Barkley's just something to look at. Was never a fan of Ewing, but I can appreciate a collection like that.

Still wiping mouth after looking at all those Chucks.

Thanks for sharing!!!

p.s. get your mates to join up, they can share other stuff with us too!

In.Awe...

Not only from the cards, but the story and friendship is fantastic! I really did people who collect the same players, like you've done there, you get to compare them between one another.

Those cards, man. They are sweet! The Pip's are cool, the MJs are fantastic, but bloody hell are those Barkley's just something to look at. Was never a fan of Ewing, but I can appreciate a collection like that.

Still wiping mouth after looking at all those Chucks.

Thanks for sharing!!!

p.s. get your mates to join up, they can share other stuff with us too!
yeap mate u are most welcome :)

My eyes are hurting me, that is one hell of a collection. Well worth the 22 hr drive. Damn it I would probably fly from Mexico to see that.

That's real dedication for some serious collections there! Amazing post mate, thanks for sharing ;)

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Not a Pippen fan, but I am a fan of seeing player collections and that was pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom