Hurrell's have arrived!! Patchy & shinny mailday!!

Slimzy69

Go Bulls!!!
Real Name
Lindsay
eBay User
akaslimzy69
COMC User
slimzy69
Hi dudes

Comc package arrived today, will be the last time I use comc as I have a contact in the US everything will go to now.

This is Montrezl Hurrell, enjoy! :)

Few randoms
IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

Few prizms, bulk base! no color in this mailday, there not to far away, some at bgs.
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG

Few rainbows, not all complete, still looking for a few
IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG

(Preview, it's on its way!) holo blue 1/1 :)
IMG_1276.PNG

There's a galactic in there somewhere!
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG

Immaculate jersey no /35 :hearts: these are sweet cards.
IMG_1284.JPG
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG

And there needs to be some national treasures rpas! Next post :)

Last edited:
Holy shizzle that is a lot of montrezel !!!

Top notch mailday Slimzy some really nice pieces in there

Epic collection there. Congrats on the black 1/1! Did you get the graded cards graded yourself?
Thanks mate

The Prizm silvers and limited went thru comc and took 2 months.
The select and TC I sent from here in Aus to a contact then he sent to bgs it took a month! Also I sent all my Prizm color to him from comc and getting a few of them done as well. :)

Patch overload! Luxe patch is the bomb - no doubting where that bit of material is from!

Massive haul! Much competition out there for his cards? Seems like you got some great NT & 1/1's etc!
Cheers mate

I got in early with most of his nt rpas(redemptions) and immaculate jersey no. He wasn't getting much game time there for a while but when capela was injured about a month ago he put up some great numbers and people noticed, driven his prices up so I'm getting destroyed on eBay at the moment lol!!

Cheers mate

I got in early with most of his nt rpas(redemptions) and immaculate jersey no. He wasn't getting much game time there for a while but when capela was injured about a month ago he put up some great numbers and people noticed, driven his prices up so I'm getting destroyed on eBay at the moment lol!!

Yeah I seen a few games where he seemed to play really good, as soon as some TV games come and they have a good one you can expect an immediate increase in bloody COMC and ebay prices haha - hope you keep finding some bargains!

damn that's a pretty impressive PC injection

I'm a total sucker for getting as many multiple copies of lower numbered stuff as possible too :)

its a 2 edged sword tho, ive got a few where i have 3 of the 5, or 2 of the 5, and the completion odds get pretty steep - but thats the thrill of the hunt!

tbh i have no idea who this player is, but im about to look him up - so great work on the PR too lol

Im a rockets fan (harden fan ;)) the guy is playing well, really nice cards and patches man=D>

Back
Top Bottom