How To Make Cards

sjay2k

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
sjay2k
I want to make some High Court of Australia trading cards (don't ask).

Does anyone have an idea where/how to get this done?

Thanks a lot.

How about High Court Performance Clause Cards.....if a judge sentences to someone over 25 years you get a court worn robe card.

Imagine how much a Chopper Reid RC BGS 10 would go for!!!

Cheers
Matt

LMAO I'd love to make a special edition AJ collector series of 10 cards.... LOL

Featuring
AJ Sports cards (Softball years)
AJ Head shots (The Red hair, the short hair and the blonde tongue sticking out wassssssssssssssup hair)

and the oh so collectible embarrassing moments shots....

Actually I really would love to do that OMG I am so weird LOL

Well a collector in the mid seventies made his own set using the pictures from 1971 topps set. He only made a few sets and they now sell for a lot now. The Marvich one goes for over $500 US. Its otherwise known as the Comspec set. The NBA didn't bother to sue over copyright then but now may be another story.

I reckon we should make an OzCards set....

Have inserts like... "Legends of the Spam" with the most sort after card the Mavsman....

Rookie cards.... and a Rookie of the Year card.... (hmm Wolvesjr34 perhaps LMFAO)

You know seriously... we could so do it.... have our own hand auto'd cards... LOL On the back of the cards we could have stats like...

Collects (Limited to 2 players perhaps)

would be awesome.... am I the only one insane enough to think this would be possible?? LOL

You might be right Metallica.... but... it wouldn't be that hard you know.... would just need people interested in participating... get a few snapshots together.... and get a printing quote.... and... I dunno.... would be awesome LOL

I think I have cards on the brain lol

Back
Top Bottom