How Many Young Guns?

Avonc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
eBay User
456cam
I have just got my Warriors Young Gun card from ESP Traders 2013 set.
Now I've had a look round to see how many of these cards were released
and can't find out. So if anyone could help me with the release numbers it
would be great .

Thanks Cam

I reckon there woud be less than 40 of each player circulating.

wonder if we have to buy a pack of 2013 traders to buy a pack of 2014 traders :whistle: :D
yeah going on there latest release, 2013 they are the same card as 2012 except for the logo date up in the top left side.
Are they joking with there marketing, piss poor effort to get rid ! rid ! of 2012 stock, end of esp within 12mths if they keep up with this crap!!!!!!!!

Nah - there is heaps more than that floating around. Traders actually sold pretty well in newsagents.
Why don't we see more around ?

Thought after the debacle of 2012 Limited that a lot of dealers didn't buy the quantity they usually would.

Selling in newsagents for a limited time i still don't think a lot have seen the light of day.

But if there is that many around please tell me where i can find a Tuivasa Sheck at a reasonable price.

Why don't we see more around ?

Thought after the debacle of 2012 Limited that a lot of dealers didn't buy the quantity they usually would.

Selling in newsagents for a limited time i still don't think a lot have seen the light of day.

But if there is that many around please tell me where i can find a Tuivasa Sheck at a reasonable price.
I've got 2 Schecks but won't be parting with them easily considering the year he has had and how much the nuffie young guns are going for. $170 for Michael Lichaa.... WOW. Scheck must be worth twice him then. It's crazy...

I've got 2 Schecks but won't be parting with them easily considering the year he has had and how much the nuffie young guns are going for. $170 for Michael Lichaa.... WOW. Scheck must be worth twice him then. It's crazy...
Nrl must rate him! Sharks rate him and I rate him quietly highly. He can play !!

We get some good centres from time to time. But not lately . Last one was ET.

A OCTer recently helped me out with a George Burgess and I cannot be thankful enough. Even with all the packets I bought from release to recently, never got a single Young Gun or Record Breaker. Got shedloads of Retirees though. Should be worth about 50c each in 2035.

Hah true true. I'm trying to get myself a Michael Lichaa card , no one wants to trade it for my young guns.

Back
Top Bottom