How cool is this!!!

loafic

Walt Frazier Collector
Real Name
Branko
eBay User
loafic
Im a hawks supporter... One of my work friends has a girlfriend who is cousins with Shane Crawford... 2 nights ago they all had dinner with Shane and Olivia at their home. Anyway after dinner, unprompted, my friend asked Shane to sign something for me. anything really. apparantly Crawf normally has a small pile of photos that he will sign for people who ask for an autograph. he had run out that night. so, he went to his closet and pulls out one of his guernsey's to sign on, and not just any guernsey but this is the game used one he wore during this years finals loss to north melbourne!

massive thanks and kudos to my mate Tate... how good is that! i got to work this morning to find this sitting on my desk (definitely gonna get this framed nicely)

Picture487[1].jpg

Picture488[1].jpg

Picture489[1].jpg

Picture487[1].jpg

Picture488[1].jpg

Picture489[1].jpg

Don't blame him for wanting to get rid of that guernsey LOL - but that is sweet - considering Crawf was almost rude to me whe I was trying to get his auto after a training session at Aurora Stadium....

I have a 2004 heritage Guernsey signed by the team as a thank you form the club for writing for their website. Did that for two years he he....

But mate you scored very well... that was so awesome! I think I envy ya mate though, it would be fascinating to have dinner with Crawf.

GO HAWKS!

EDIT: Tho it doesn't have the finals series AFL logo on it.... I could have sworn they had a finals series logo?? I could be wrong...

not sure wolvey... that is the information tate has given me, im taking his word for it...

:woot:You lucky bugger:woot:

That's an awesome gesture, i have brown & gold running through my veins and i must say that is a keeper. That was a jumper from a terrible game but that means squat when it's signed by Crawford hanging on your wall. Very nice indeed.

I only have a J.Roughead signed training jersey and that almost made it to the rubbish after the Adelaide game but it's tucked away ready for next season.

You'll have to show us when you get it framed.:v:

Im a hawks supporter... One of my work friends has a girlfriend who is cousins with Shane Crawford... 2 nights ago they all had dinner with Shane and Olivia at their home. Anyway after dinner, unprompted, my friend asked Shane to sign something for me. anything really. apparantly Crawf normally has a small pile of photos that he will sign for people who ask for an autograph. he had run out that night. so, he went to his closet and pulls out one of his guernsey's to sign on, and not just any guernsey but this is the game used one he wore during this years finals loss to north melbourne!

massive thanks and kudos to my mate Tate... how good is that! i got to work this morning to find this sitting on my desk (definitely gonna get this framed nicely)

Picture487[1].jpg

Picture488[1].jpg

Picture489[1].jpg

That's pretty awesome dude........the best signatures are ones that have stories like that ! It gives a bit more meaning to the memorabilia - That's a keeper for sure :)

WOW, very cool indeed. You'll have to spring a nice surprise on your mate for that effort!
Well done!

That's cool.

No love for the Hawks from me but I rate Crawf very highly as one of my favourite players running around.

Back
Top Bottom