Holy sh!t where did all these cards come from mailday part1

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Randomly find cards and sets to chase on COMC - send to SMC and then these arrive back! Love maildays though!

First up the new KG stuff -

This one going off to PSA for my rainbow chase

IMG_8401.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG
IMG_8376.JPG
IMG_8377.JPG
IMG_8378.JPG

Most pleased with this one - I keep putting off getting Finest because of the greening. This one even though a PSA7 was the most vibrant I've seen in a while so I grabbed it.

IMG_8379.JPG

IMG_8384.JPG

IMG_8386.JPG

IMG_8388.JPG

A couple more for my Hall of Gold set chase - hard to find these last few!!!

IMG_8405.JPG

IMG_8407.JPG

I used to think Brook Lopez was going to be a huge stiff when I hit his cards back then - probably going to be in the Hall of Fame one day - and UD Black - what a beautiful set

IMG_8409.JPG
IMG_8411.JPG

So I came across the Kobe/Shaq one of these I wanted to get, then seen the Iverson and etc etc - cool looking cards imo

IMG_8413.JPG
IMG_8414.JPG

IMG_8415.JPG
IMG_8416.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG
IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8419.JPG
IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_8421.JPG
IMG_8422.JPG

IMG_8423.JPG
IMG_8424.JPG
IMG_8425.JPG
IMG_8426.JPG

Yes, there's 2 Kobe/Shaq cards - oops

Last edited:
Man, looking at the player selection in 2009-10 upper deck masterpieces.... Better player selection was definitely needed for an otherwise beautiful set.

Getting artsy on us with the diagonal ultra power in the key pics! Love the Masterpieces, but coudl never justify the price of some of the top tier names in the set. Finest refractor rainbow is another set I've been chasing, classy looking set and surpisngly affordable. Glad to to see you nabbed a Finest RC of the main man, just keep it in the dungeon so it never sees the light of day... otherwise, Garnett Hulk mad (that woudl make for a great art card btw).

Back
Top Bottom