HOLY GRAIL of Michael Jordan AUTO cards!!! MY BEST MAILDAY OF THE YEAR! (NEW ADDED)

Re: HOLY GRAIL of Michael Jordan AUTO cards!!! MY BEST MAILDAY OF THE YEAR!

Wow huge congrate on that awmsome mj jesery/auto pick up, easily beat my mailday. :p

love the refractor and you know me being a player collector how much i appreciate that quantum....the penny is sick so hurry up and get the jordan already and as for the final card...well, we both know why it wasnt 10/10, its missing the .5 cos its not a pippen!!! an amazing PC card mate not just because its a jordan auto or because its gold lable but because most collectors know the seriousness of that card and where it stands.......on a serious not though its not that good because the player doesnt where 33, lift ya game brah! better yet, dont..i dont like competition!:lol:

sweet as mailday...man you spend way to much cash on cards :lol:

Wow that is one sick sick sick Jordan, lets hope you dont catch a cold off that baby! Nice pickups with the others aswell but nasty Jordan man!

Wow wow wow mate! How special is this for a mail day.
HAS to be mail day of the year! Always loved the Finest/Refractors so that is sweet obv, and Penny - boom! Noice!!!

For an MJ collector like yourself, whoa, I can imagine the feeling of gettin that into your PC!

I was gonna post a pretty cool KG mailday myself next week but I may wait til New Year lol, it can't stand a chance next to the sweet maildays are posting of late!!!!!!!

Enjoy it mate! you work hard to have something as sweet as that in your collection you deserve it!

wow....
Lovely mailday.

BUT!!!
Beautiful looking MJ, a true beauty of a card.
Great set, Great Grade, Great auto! What more could you want!!

If im not mistake that 93-94 was MJ's first refractor card and MJ collector's are really carving for that card. but man! woohhoooo. that 9.5 jsy auto. /23! is the one I love.
great mailday to end the year! :)

Holy Helll!!! I thought the Penny was super sweet, but WOW :woot:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!
That Jordan is gorgeous. Congratulations.

dam dam dam bro that is MAD!!!!

Love the jordan auto congrats mate.

wowzerz what a card

wow so many awesome comments and replies, i really appreciate it guys :thumbsup:, thnx so much.

i cant wait to get home tonight from work just so i can hold my baby :lol:, i swear its been the only thing on my mind for the last 48hours :lol:, freakin LOVE IT TO DEATH!! :thumbsup: :lol:

righto a couple of follow-ups, yeh Norm that is a good price i paid for it for sure. BUT it was only a good price now Because the AUSSIE DOLLAR to US Dollar is so high compared to. If it was the "norm" with the us-aus currency exchange rate, then the card wouldve cost me close to $3K aussie. but cos the aussie dollar is so high now, that gave me extra incentive to buy it considering the aus-usd exchange rate just saved me just over $500aus, which is MAD true! and yeh goldenboy, the MJ Refractor is the first ever refractors made, so lovein that one.

righto take it easy guys, im off work to go and gradle my "loved one" :lol::lol::lol:. cheers, STEVE :) :) :)

Holy ****ing **** - that's amazing I didn't even know one existed that was graded gem.. Letting on how much it cost?

EDIT: sorry, didn't read the whole thread...

I'm amazed :)

Massive congrats Steve, the penny and refractor are great cards but the MJ GU/Auto.... smashed it out of the ball park with that one :D:D:D

Holy ****ing **** - that's amazing I didn't even know one existed that was graded gem.. Letting on how much it cost?

EDIT: sorry, didn't read the whole thread...

I'm amazed :)

:lol::lol: yeh all good mate. i like to think it was a pretty good deal mainly cos the AUS to USD dollar lately has been the shizzle. rapt about that fact actually, it saved me around $500aus i reckon or thereabouts. and yeh the 9.5 grading is just something else man, i took it to bed with me last night and made love to it. :lol::lol: cheers bud.

Massive congrats Steve, the penny and refractor are great cards but the MJ GU/Auto.... smashed it out of the ball park with that one :D:D:D

cheers matey really appreciated. the Penny and MJ refractor are 2 very nice cards yeh for sure, and spot on with the Auto/JSY. cheers mate

Also just wanted to point out that I added a new Penny Auto/JSY on page 1 if you'd like to check it out guys. cheers for all the super comments, cant thnk u enough. STEVE :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom