HOLY GRAIL of Michael Jordan AUTO cards!!! MY BEST MAILDAY OF THE YEAR! (NEW ADDED)

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys.

hope we're all taking it easy with the festive holidays nearing us rapidly, i urge all members to plz take care, especially on the roads while driving.

OK yesterday i got two packges in the mail, and after i finished work and picked em up, man i just couldnt get my eyes off this thing. I wish i hadve maybe even video'd it cos it was just a crazy day for me personally. been waiting nearly a couple weeks for it, but thnk god yesterday it came in. paid a "fair" price i reckon, but you'll see what i mean anyways below.

so just wish to also thnk all the great members who hooked us up with some nice cards here too, true gentleman :thumbsup:. plz check out these bad boys and girls:

i reckon we'll kick it in with some Penny, really wanna try and build a nice small PC of him with some nice autos, and this one from the 1996 SPx set in prestine condition was just a beauty to pickup, includes matching COA:

1996 SPx #34 AUTOGRAPHS Anfernee Hardaway
AHardaway1996SPxAutographs.jpg

EDIT: heres a new Penny Auto i also received yesterday guys. totally love it, plus im actually even waiting on the 2nd version from that year which has a different action shot. awesome card, check it out:

2000-01 Upper Deck #AHH UD Game Jersey Autographs 1

AHardawayUDGameJerseyAutographed1.jpg

righto from Penny we'll now get onto some BULLS action. still missing the last Rose RC Auto JSY i had, so when a trade for the following came up I knew it would be a really nice replacement, thnx to Aram aka araiee for hooking us up with this bad boy:

2008-09 Ultimate Collection JSY AU RC #125 ULTIMATE ROOKIES Derrick Rose #ed/150
DRoseUltimateRookies.jpg

righto we'll get into my PC pride cards, some good old MJ cards and inserts. This one here is just a "basic" insert/parallel, but ive always wanted it cos you cant beat the diecut 90's inserts after all can ya. check it out:

1998-99 Upper Deck #PS30 Super Powers Quantum (Bronze) #ed/1,000
SuperPowersQuantumBronze.jpg

now the following card has been my dream card since it was released :lol:. back in the "good_old_bball" days, this was THE CARD to own if you wanted to be considered a big shot collector. i present you with (scan came up a treat too):

1993-94 Finest #1 REFRACTOR
FinestRefractor1993-94Finest1.jpg

righto now onto the big momma of the day. Possibly one of the best card ive seen come up in any mailday thread so far this year :whistle::whistle:;);):lol:, but man this card is just too freakin good to believe its in my possesion. love the fact this ones graded 9.5 GEM MINT and has the GOLD LABEL. just sick man, thats all i got to say: (edit: also added my Regular Jersey version from the 98-99 Upperdeck set, would've been nice if it was the same matching action shot, but nonetheless still crazy):

1998-99 Upper Deck Ovation #OV-GJ UD Game Jersey Autographs #ed/23
(BGS Graded 9.5 GEM-MINT)
UDGameJerseyAutographed1998-99.jpg

UDGameJerseyGJ20.jpg

righto thats it folks, thnx so much for all the great posts over the past, and appreciate any new ones too. take care guys. STEVE :) :)

Re: HOLY GRAIL of Michael Jordan AUTO cards!!! MY BEST MAILDAY OF THE YEAR!

Steve as soon as i looked at the last card my dad rang an ambulance because i banged my head on the floor when i saw that card (when i fell on the floor:lol:). Its ridiculus amazing spectacular Im gobsmacked

congrats on the mj jersey auto...nice clean auto too

simply amazing stuff steve, looooooove that penny buyback and the final mj is absolutley extraordinary

in all seriousnes sick card steve

Sick mail day mate, that MJ is sick.

Wow wow wow, love that penny and I remember those MJ refractor days too, that final MJ sweet as.
thnx bud appreciate ur post. yeh that MJ refractor is one of the nicest MJ refractors you will find i reckon. looks sick in hand.

Steve as soon as i looked at the last card my dad rang an ambulance because i banged my head on the floor when i saw that card (when i fell on the floor:lol:). Its ridiculus amazing spectacular Im gobsmacked
:lol::lol::lol: you killed me with that one mate :lol:, cheers for the nice words mate. apprecaited

congrats on the mj jersey auto...nice clean auto too
thnx so much bud, and yeh im really happy with the auto on it. its a bit different compared to some of his "normal" autos, but yeh sharp as thoguh. cheers mate

simply amazing stuff steve, looooooove that penny buyback and the final mj is absolutley extraordinary
thnx bud, always appreciate comments from great people. the Penny auto ive also always wanted to own, and man its totally worth it so if any1 is thinking bout picking one up they shouldnt even hesitate i reckon. the MJ auto is extraordinary like you said too, appreciated mate.

---------- Post added 16-12-2009 at 05:18 PM ----------

in all seriousnes sick card steve
cheers jack, always appreciate your nice comments and posts mate. cheers

Sick mail day mate, that MJ is sick.
cheers Chris, appreciate the kind words mate. and that MJ is even more than SICK, its CRAZY :lol: :thumbsup:. thnx mate

Some nice cards there mate, that Mj auto jersey is awesome:thumbsup:
cheers mark, always appreciaet ur posts and comments mate. thnx for looking mate, and hope to catch up soon too.

Great looking MJ steve! Can't really emphasise how crazy that card is! Dread to think what you parted with for it! Congrats mate!

cheers Chris, appreciate the kind words mate. and that MJ is even more than SICK, its CRAZY :lol: :thumbsup:. thnx mate

Hey Steve,

How hard are one of these to find (MJ 97-98 GU Auto I'm talking about), cause after seeing that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one.

Also yes it is crazy mate f'n sick as well done!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing. Where's the smiley of the jaw hitting the ground when you need it?

cheers for all the great commetns guys, really appreciated. ozballer23 and chrisedg, yeh it cost me a bit man, just under $2,500aus. totally worth it though.

cheers for all the great commetns guys, really appreciated. ozballer23 and chrisedg, yeh it cost me a bit man, just under $2,500aus. totally worth it though.

thats a steal at that price! :woot:

Oh Snappppppppppppp! Damn steve, does it get any better!? That is an absolute beauty mate! Well done, feel a bit sorry for your wallet though! hahah!

GTFO!!!!!

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark Steveo you've just buckled me mate :D:woot::kick::mad::cry::yellow:

That MJ is the nicest thing i've seen in a long time. When you get a chance mate hit me via PM on what you ended up getting it for. I think i want to start saving some cash for one :worthy:

The other pick ups are sweet too bra but that MJ auto has just kicked the arse of every mailday on these boards over the past year imo :lol:

Wow Steve, no point in trying to ever top that mail day, coz its not going to happen :thumbsup: thats my favorite jordan auto card ever, and the penny spx is nice too, but DAMN that jordan :worthy::worthy:

Thanks for the mate as Verse1 said I might have to start saving for one, I'm thinking of doing the same. I'm not a MJ collector but that would be sick to have in the PC. What's a MJ 03-04 Exquisite LL go for these days?

What's a MJ 03-04 Exquisite LL go for these days?
One just ended on ebay for something like $2200 i think it was for a 1clr patch:eek:

I'd prefer the one Steve got:D

OMG just insane Steve. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom