Highlights of recent Pick-ups

eel1979

Nuggets Fan for Life
Real Name
Matt
Will only show 9 cards as I got a crap load recently.

The first 3 are for my 2004-05 SP Authentic Extra Limited Set:

04-05spauthenticELlivingston.jpg

04-05spauthenticELbiedrins.jpg

04-05spauthenticELchalmers.jpg

The next one is a set I think I'll do, I have 6 more in coming, I love the look of these, Topps did a great job with the transparent stickers, unlike recent years:

06-07bowmanchromeGRarmstrong.jpg

I picked this one up as the patch looks hot:

06-07reflectionsTPjefferson.jpg

Got this one for a good price for the Nuggets Collection, its the parallel, Love it! I think its the best of the parallel Exquisites to date:

05-06exquisite43kleiza.jpg

I've always admired this Auto set. The set is numbered to the year the player won the POTY in college, which is numbered to 88:

01-02gotgPOTYAmanning.jpg

Will also try and obtain more of this set, they're numbered to 100, from 1999-00 Ultra:

99-00ultraMMpierce.jpg

And lastly, had to get a friend to get this for me in the States. Its a buy-back and even though Rose was a Pacer in '99 and this set was 99-00 SP Authentic, I was ecstatic that he has an auto in a Nugget Uni. The auto and numbering look faded, but its not, the scanner scanned right through it :)

99-00spauthenticBBrose.jpg

Enjoy!
Matt

Let's face it, they all suck except the Pierce "Millenium Men" insert :lol:

Is the Bowman auto a refractor? Looks rather cool and very shiny! Lovin the RJ triple patch, that's very sweet indeed! and how far into your SP Extra Limited RC auto's are you? Who do you need?

Very nice cards bud

that is an excelent bunch of cards there mate. the EL rookie autos are hot cards, love the look of that set. the patch is very nice and the danny manning and jalen rose autos are very unique too, great variety.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Truth - Yeah its a Gold Refractor, numbered to 50. As well, I'm also about half way through the Extra Limited Set, I'll get there eventually #-o

Mavs - Indeed, thats why I'll be leaving the Dwight till last :lol:

Back
Top Bottom