Hi, everyone im new here

vc15jrich23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
beefrey138
Hi, How are all of you doing? My name is Jeff I am curently 22 years old, I collect Vince Carter and Jason richardson for NBA, MLB all HOFer's and Torii Hunter, and any big name auto in NFL (favre, marino, montana etc...)
I work at a local grocery store and attened a local college which im getting my degree in Law and Criminal Justice, then hopfully after that I can become a Police officer (yes let the bashing start I want to be a cop) anyways hopfully I can make some trades with you guys all though im mainly a purchaser and the majority of my collection is vince carter autographs, im up to about 38 and have one on ebay im looking at making an offer tonight besides cards I love music mainly any kind except rap or country, i listen to anything from the Ramones and Sex Pistols to, Johnny Cash and Neil young, I love old Horror movies and comic books to, well enough about me, but I also use the same name on beckett and trade retreat. I was informed of this site by Magicman,

anyways some of the top cards I want are:
NBA
1- 06 Vince carter Ultimate Collection auto/logoman patch 1/1
2- 04-05 trilogy trimarks triple auto- kevin garnett/ amare stoudemire/ tracy mcgrady
3- any Vince carter auto/patch exquisite cards
4- 04/05 e-xl double scribble carter/carmelo anthony dual cut auto /12 (I already have the carter/mcgrady and carter/wade in that set so im going for all 3)

MLB-
1- 04-05 donruss world series or 04-05 Legendary cuts Eddie Murray/ Jim Palmer, Cal Ripken Jr triple auto world series is /5 and leg. cuts /10 (but also a redemption)
2- 05 leaf limited sandy Koufax cut auto jersey /32
05- ultimate signature kirby puckett/ ozzie smith dual auto /35
05- ultimate siganature- harmon killebrew/ willie mccovey dual auto /35

and any big name auto in nfl- espicially the 2002 absolute signong bonus plaques, (i already have the vick and culpepper in it)
anyways nice meeting you all,
Jeff

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome Jeff....hope you find what you are looking for here!!

I have a Jrich Ultimate patch coming in soon that i may be interestedin getting rid of.....

welcome Jeff..
i bet u will find the cards you are looking for here.
coz i am having so much fun here.
don't forget to live box/pack break here

good to have u here..

Back
Top Bottom