Hi Everyone.. from VIC3123

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hello Everyone,

First of all, i would like to say thanks to hotshot1717 for inviting me here..
I wasn't expecting this big community.. and seems like it's real nice around here.Secondly, My name is Linn, just to make things easier, i use my login same as eBay..

I am now currently living in Melbourne..VIC.
I started collecting cards when I was young and now I just started collecting about 1 month ago.

I am a big Orlando Magic fan.. so, i collect magic players.
Beside Magic players, I also like Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan. I like to complete sets as well as opening boxes. I sure have some cards that I do not intend to keep it even it's valuable... so, I hope i could be a part of the community.

I'll look around here and get to know this site and people..
Lastly, thank you all for reading and it's good to see some other eBayers around here too.

Best regards,
Linn

Hi linn welcome i'm sure you will become addicted 2 this site as I have and hope u have fun here
cheers, bas

Gday Linn, welcome to the site, glad to see another magic collector there's actually a few of us here. Hope u make some sweet trades and enjoy your time here! Cheers

Pete

Welcome Linn, fancy collecting a dud player like Tim Duncan :p

I hope you like it here, I don't mind it one little bit!

Thank you all for warm welcome..
Bas, Pete, Bargey, The Flyinggerco...
really appreciate your quick welcome.

i hope, i will be active around here.. now i am just trying to get to know about this site and nature...

Bargey, i think you are the cardbarge in eBay.. if so, I'll have to pay you soon lol... i was bidding 204 items of yours.. but sadly, i cannot be at home when the auction ends.. hopefully, i will win some..

now, i have got to go...
it's real nice meeting you all here.
have a lovely Sunday.

best regards,
Linn

G'day mate welcome to the board, theres plenty magic team collectors here sure u can quickly build up PC.

Thank you all for warm welcome..
Bargey, i think you are the cardbarge in eBay.. if so, I'll have to pay you soon lol... i was bidding 204 items of yours.. but sadly, i cannot be at home when the auction ends.. hopefully, i will win some..
Indeed I am, and let this be a signal for all other board members, snipe anything nandalinnaung is bidding on, you're certain to win! :D

Hello Everyone,

First of all, i would like to say thanks to hotshot1717 for inviting me here..

Linn

No probs Lynn glad ya could make it, i also didnt know you were a fellow Magic Fan :), now i know why i invited ya here!!!!

Welcome aboard and hopefully you can build up ya PC, everyone that doesnt go for the Magic suck here, so dont mind them ;) :)

Hey Linnn welcome aboard to the cruise... just having fun here and let get the party started

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

What's funny is that i just got an invite to join this site from hotshot's aswell ,On my E-bay.LOL.(check out my feedback)

Happy trading

thank you everyone for being so nice and making me feel like home..
i am very happy to be here.

i am just starting to collect again and haven't collected for the past 8 years.
so, my collection is thin and small.. lol

i am actually building my personal collection on horace grant 54 mainly..
because he's inexpensive, good personality, defensive minded and blue collar player for every team he played..

Now, i will focus on dwight howord as active player.. of Magic.
I will try to learn how trade/sell works around here.
And i will let you gentlemen/ladies know my want list.

Basically, I'll collect everything about Horace Grant, could be junks for most of you guys.. but i will trade with good players.
So, anything after 1998 or even some cards from 1998 will be okay.
Any numbered, serialled, patches, GU, Jsy, Auto, Signs of Horace Grant sounds great to me.. I do not mind double cards.. as long as they are Horace Grant and insert related cards.

I recently opened a few boxes for my restarting collection...
05-6 UD rookie debut , UD Victory 03-4, a few finest boxes, 04-5 hoops, etc etc...

So, i may be able to offer you guys if you can state me players you like as well.

And another questions to friends in Melbourne..
is there any shop I can get reasonable price for boxes in Melbourne?
Coz so far, i have been buying from eBay only.
Any bit of information will be a great help for old rookie like me.. lol

Thanks alot for reading.
Have a fantastic day.

Best regards,
Linn

Back
Top Bottom