Hi All

Ryanm2117

Charles Oakley
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryanm2117
Hi My name is Ryan,22 and I am from Wagga Wagga NSW.
Was out of the Basketball Hobby for a while and have just got back into it after a few years (although only one place to buy boxes in Wagga.)
Fav teams are the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic because of Shaq and Zo.
Don't really have a player collection going at the moment as I have been building sets(currently UD ESPN). Will be looking for Corey Maggette/Elton Brand Dual Jersey card, Elton Brand Auto and a Corey Maggette Auto soon.
My eBay ID is ryanm2117
This site looks great and can't wait to start trading and posting!

Cheers

Welome mate....damn ive got some competition...good luck on the brand cards tho !!:lol:
I am prepared to part with my dual maggette/brand spx jersey card for any maggette jersey card i dont have...

Ryanm2117 said:
Will be looking for Corey Maggette/Elton Brand Dual Jersey card, Elton Brand Auto and a Corey Maggette Auto soon.
My eBay ID is ryanm2117
This site looks great and can't wait to start trading and posting!

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Ryan. Hope you enjoy your time here...

Uncle Stevo... You suddenly got competition :D :D :D

Thanks everyone
Only going to be after 2 Maggette Cards- an Auto and a dual jsy with Brand and a Brand Auto or the other way around. As putting together signed Mini Balls in a case and want the cards displayed with them.

hey ryan
welcome to the site, its great!! hope ya have fun on here, good luck with the collecting!
:)

welcome mate have fun and dont upset uncle stevo to much with getting all his maggettes.lol

get any big bens let me know

chheers and welcome

Welcome! Enjoy your time here and I hope you find some nice cards for your collection!

Cheers
Matt

hey welcome mate if you are interested in Elton Brand I have some GU cards available for sale or trade.....

In any case hope you find all the card syou want for your ocllection and welcome back to the fun world of collecting :D

Back
Top Bottom