Hey guys

breakerswitch

NEW ZEALAND
Real Name
steve
Hello everyone Im steve from new zealand. I started collecting cards around 1990 and collected them untill I got married. Now that thats over:D I can start up again :) at last. So now me and my three sons collect anything really, but concentrating on lebrons and jordans and pretty much anything autographed. Best card I have is probarly an alonzo mourning gu serialled to 15 which i bought for NZ$9.
Hope everyone is always blessed by the gods of mojo.
steve

LOL fancy ditching the missus just to collect cards... oh, you're a kiwi, I guess there is always plenty of things that go baaah around ;)

Welcome :)

Welcome dude...we have a number of Kiwi's here now...your starting to take over.

But you guys are still better than the Tasmanians we have....;)...hey Scotty??

Hey Steve... Glad you joined up! Wait till DVS finds out I am from Tassie and living in NZ! oh boy... :) Catch you around mate.. I am sure you will love your time here!

welcome to the forum
good luck with the collecting! :)

Hey Steve, welcome to OzCards. It's cool that you and your boys are getting into the hobby. This is the best place to grow your collection :)
I'd love to see a pic of your Zo #/9 when you get the chance..

LOL fancy ditching the missus just to collect cards... oh, you're a kiwi, I guess there is always plenty of things that go baaah around

Lol yeah we do that to our sheep and then export them to you guys to eat:D
remember that the next time gravys dripping down your chin lol:lol:
but thanks guys for the welcome and im sure i will enjoy it.

LOL fancy ditching the missus just to collect cards... oh, you're a kiwi, I guess there is always plenty of things that go baaah around

Lol yeah we do that to our sheep and then export them to you guys to eat:D
remember that the next time gravys dripping down your chin lol:lol:
but thanks guys for the welcome and im sure i will enjoy it.

Hey there Steve - with rebuts like that you'll hold yr own here!!!

I'm from Dunners, great to see another kiwi on the boards!!!

Hello everyone Im steve from new zealand. I started collecting cards around 1990 and collected them untill I got married. Now that thats over:D I can start up again :) at last. So now me and my three sons collect anything really, but concentrating on lebrons and jordans and pretty much anything autographed. Best card I have is probarly an alonzo mourning gu serialled to 15 which i bought for NZ$9.
Hope everyone is always blessed by the gods of mojo.
steve

Welcome to the Forum Steve!!! Hope you enjoy your time here

Where abouts are you in NZ?

Welcome and enjoy ozcards.... Sure youll find some nice cards for u and ur boys

I'd love to see a pic of your Zo #/9 when you get the chance..

Here she is.
P1010003.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom