hey guys

new2collecting

OzCardTrader
Hi, my name is chris and I'm pretty new to these boards. Grew up in sydney and just moved to Melbourne last yr. I do a lot of ebay surfing to keep an eye on how card sales are, but don't buy much myself. I absoloutley Hate shillers and dodgy ebayers! (I'm know as a detective) As you will see in time to come, I will point out a few dodgy listings to save anyone who plans on bidding on these auctions from wasting there $.

I just got into the hobby after a long break since 93 and noticed plenty has changed. Lots more autos available and Game used cards which I think is pretty awesome. Hopefully I will enjoy my time here and make some new friends... hopefully not to many enemies!

Why would you move to Melbourne?? ;)

Welcome aboard. Once you've worked out who you'll be chasing there will be loads of deals to be done. Have fun.

Welcome aboard!! Sounds like u will be a Wade fan then!! Or u could always go for Michael Doleac...

Welcome to the boards! you made the right choice about moving melbourne! but maybe the wrong choice about the heat :p Carn The Pistons!

Welcome

Cheers

Mat

Welcome mate...hope your time here is good and i cant wait to see your comments on shill bidders and dodgy ebay listings!!

hi
welcome to the forum, make sure you put up a want list if your after anything specific;)

Welcome mate.... and give us all the info on ebay would be a great help!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom