Hey guys im new to this forum but hope to be on regularly

34rider34

OzCardTrader
Real Name
michael blomeley
Hi,
I have collected for since the 92/93 season.:D

Now I collect Isaiah Rider and Chris Webber. My Rider collection is going very well. I scored 4 1/1 from the states. One was a Showcase Masterpiece I had to Pay $260 US for. But it's worth it, if I didn't get it I would never see it again. =P~
I have 174 Riders to go to have 1 of every card he has.
I met a guy in France who put me onto a guy there. He found me 29 International Riders I didn't have. I once bought a lot of 1200 Riders and spent hours sorting to find 12 cards I needed.

Over the years i haven't really been arsy enough to pull many top cards. :axe:
I have gotten into Ebay in the States buying and selling.
The best buy I had was a complete set of 86 Fleer with a PSA 9 Jordan Rc for $530 Aus. I also bought and sold a 1/1 LeBron James Matrix Printing Plate.

I still have a sheet load of Cards laying around from all years.

I am open to any want lists etc.

Feel free to contact me with anything.

Michael

Welcome mate - hope u find a few more Riders - u will b fighting for them with wolvesjr34!! I used to follow Rider till he started getting into kidnapping people!!!

welcome
betcha AJ will be pm'ing you very soon!! hope ya have fun on here!! :)

Thanks Guys for the Welcome.

A friend got me on here after he met AJ.
I got in contact with AJ straight away and got a want list. After 5 hours sorting through my dups I came up with 57.

Its great to see the hobby is still alive around the country.

Once again thanks for the friendly intro to Oz and I hope to be in contact with everyone in the future.

Cheers Michael

hey matey welcome!!! :D

Glad to see you got around to introducing yourself :D

and I have TWO you need LMAO

sad I know..... I still think you should share one of those 1/1s with me LMAO....

but glad yer here matey :D

Back
Top Bottom