Hey all - Penny and Exum collector here

aph1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Vince
Hi guys,

Been browsing the site forum for awhile... thought I'd finally introduce myself. I am a Penny Hardaway fan since the 90s (yes i'm pretty old - 90s basketball was so good!). Lost touch during mid 00's but got back into following the NBA again around 5 years ago. During that time I got into the hype that our boy Dante Exum was going to be the next Penny (still somewhat hoping haha) so I started to follow him as well. And then got back into card collecting this past year - what happened to NBA Upper Deck lol.

Haven't got the biggest collection but I like to collect the usual suspects - autos, jersey/patches and serial numbered cards. I think I've seen collectors of both in here... (Damn you guys! :p)

If any one has a bargain for me on these 2, drop me a message.

(And can someone tell me how Penny's cards value still remain so high? which is both bad and good in a way - but his card value go higher than legends like Magic, Larry etc which is baffling)

Cheers guys!!
aph1

Welcome! Familiar story it seems, with 90's fans here. Funny enough, Pennys autos (like Kobe, Shaq and others) were a lot higher pre Panini release due to scarcity but yeah it seems there are some 90's fans now with money to chase their heroes/players that got them interested back then and also others who shun the Panini stuff for only Upper Deck and other pre Panini brands.

Thanks guys... and yes so true, i was still a teen back in the 90s and now have money to actually acquire some of those cards I wanted back in the day.

Clarence Weatherspoon! - the young guys won't know who he is but damn I still remember how good he was

haha sorry mate... i'm too far gone now for both guys now... dammit you are one of the Exum collectors i was talking about :D

Back
Top Bottom