Hey All From New Member Chiller

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Hey everybody been playing ball since i was 5 or 6 and started collecting cards around the same time in primary school but stoped for a very long time for factors such as nobody i knew collected anymore and cards were becoming very hard to find but now that im addicted to ebay i started collecting again i duno what else to say ive been a pistons fan since the days of grant hill befor that as a kid i was on the jordan & pippen bandwagon like everybody else lol.
these days i dont get to play ball against anybody else would like to join a club but im prolly to unfit these days plus i dont know about any clubs in my area anyways if anybody wants to talk ball or cards then send a message my way anyway ive run outa things to say hope to talk to you all soon!

-Ryan

Ahh glad you joined Ryan I'm sure you will enjoy being able to chat cards once again and talk ball with the guys too.

Get a photobucket account and share some of those eBay maildays to as we all love to see what everyone else has got and share.

Dude, that sounds soooo familiar it's scary! :shock: Apart from the Pistons! :lol:

Welcome and happy trading!

hey
welcome, yep heaps of people to talk cards too
enjoy and have fun

Back
Top Bottom