Hello..

fatcamel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
Hello everybody,

My name's Dan from Sydney. I'm a big fan of both men's and women's basketball in Australia and in the US. I was big NBA collector from about 92-98, mainly focusing on Latrell Sprewell but also Eddie Jones, Ray Allen, Nick Van Exel, Dominique Wilkins and any Jordans I was fortunate enough to pull.

If anyone is looking to complete sets or pick up a card they need I have many boxes of duplicates and some inserts from around this era hanging around, particularly:
1993-94 Upper Deck, 1994-95 Upper Deck, 1995-96 Stadium Club
1997-98 Fleer, 1997-98 Topps, 1997-98 Stadium Club, 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants

I also have an assortment of random non-basketball and non-sports cards from Easter showbags (those were the days!).

Since '98 I've just been cherry picking an auto or game-used here and there of players that I like, or any cards that look cool. I've also built a collection of McFarlane SportsPicks and Upper Deck All-Star vinyls. These days my cards, photos and collectibles focus around:

LA Lakers- present players and legends
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan
CJ Bruton
Penny Taylor

I'm particularly keen on picking up more CJ or Penny cards, photos, posters, collectibles etc. I don't know if there are any CJ NBL cards out there, but I think there might be a CJ Boomers card and Penny Taylor Opals card that I would love to get my hands on. I have all of the Penny Taylor WNBA cards, except those limited to less than 100.

As you can see, I'm a fan of sweet-shooting guards and creative swingmen with diverse scoring abilities, and believe the only job of a big man is to rebound any shots I miss and give it back to me so I can shoot again :)

Hope to have some fun around here talking cards. Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan, welcome along mate, im sure you will find the cards you are looking for here! Most of us collected originally in the same era that you did and have come back in the last couple of years. Pretty familiar theme amongst most aussie collectors!

Welcome to OzCards Dan :wave: It's cool to have another Sydney member here. I'll have to check and see if I need anything you might have from those sets :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom