hello there

danielborg7

danthesun
Real Name
Daniel
Just like to say hello to all............
I am new to this forum and quite new to card collecting!!!!!
I used to collect NBA cards a long time ago, but when i went overseas i sold my collection to fund the whole trip. Now i'm back and ready to build my collection again. I support the PHOENIX SUNS and a huge fan of AMARE.
I used to have severall good cards inc jordan rookie, die cut all-star full set etc. Cards have come along way since the as i have noticed. Now i have my own home-based business that allows me to be able to trade online with ebay etc.

Cheers and Regards
DANIEL

Hi Daniel
And welcome to the forum
Hopefully you will find some of the cards that you are after on this forum, and you will be able to do some trades with other members.
Maybe make a post in the Want List section, setting out what Amare and Suns cards you are after.
Have fun mate and welcome!

hey
welcome to the forum, glad your back collecting, hope you have a great time on here :)

Hi Dan Welcome to the site - i've only been here a short while but having lots of fun.
Also check out the amare's on the front page of my photobucket if u like...
Cheers
Al

Welcome to the board Daniel!!! I hope we can help you with your collection! But yeah you're gonna enjoy your stay here!

how are you ? your story sounds familiar except I never went to america, nab cards dried up in A.C.T shortly after M.J retired anyway I have some amare's and will put up some scans eventually.

Back
Top Bottom