Hello everyone - my story!!

David Anthony

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
Hello everyone.

About 2 months ago my 9 year old brother decided to ask me if i ever collected cards when i was young. I smiled and said "wait here ill be right back". I went into the very deepest darkest spot of the garage storage and grabbed all the old boxes of cards i had. "Here kid, now start sorting them out".

Now the problem.

Half an hour later later i get a question "which are the good ones". Well from that day on, i have signed up on beckett.com, gone threw almost 20,000's cards checking prices, organising sets and buying boxes from america to complete sets.

Now im all messed up and almost 13 years later im collecting cards again, with the help of my younger brother.

Now im on this forum, i dont know whats next ill proberly turn up at a card swap meet or something . :D

Anyways, thats me. Most of my cards are from the 1990 to 1995 era, i have about 2000 doubles of NBA/Hoops 1993/1994 series 1 and 2 if anyone needs any.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a story, Welcome aboard :wave:, let me know if you have anything i need from my signature links and hopefully we can work out a trade :thumbsup:

having that many cards wow good to know your collecting again have fun on the site you love it here

welcome mate.

Its funny how the bug can hit you again when you thought it was all in the past huh.

Hope you enjoy your time here - i've found it to be an extremely friendly, helpful environment. The members here are great.

Ryan

Haha great story! I've had fun searching through my oldies looking for old base for people, brings back the younger days...:)

As stated above, can be addictive this site. Hope you find what you're looking for and look forward to seeing a tradelist for some of those older school sets :D

Ben

When I got the bug back I went through my cards and threw about that many out and then a couple of weeks later I found this site. Stoopid me.

But anyway, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site! Your intro bought back memories of the old days of collecting Hoops in the 90's. You'll enjoy it here, pretty friendly and lots of nice cards popping up from time to time. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom