Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I've been waiting a few days for a reply to add some insurance. They're useless at the moment. Also had some orders stuck still saying "submitted" after they've been received and one was split into two in "my packages" as sleeves and trading card with the same item ID.
There should be an easier way to add insurance without relying on emails.

Yeah, same situation here.

Email response delayed.

Receiving very slow...4 packages received this week. Current backlog: 15.

I used ePacket for first shipment with max US$400 insurance which cost US$6. Does anyone know if DHL has any built in insurance or limitations? How long does delivery take, less than a week?

Yeah I have always used the DHL option but I have never purchased additional insurance.
I normally consolidate Wednesday (in hope it's done by Friday their time)and ship Monday or Tuesday the next week to get my parcel in hand by Friday or the weekend.
I am getting a bit pissed off with receiving incorrect parcels in my suite. 2 in 8 days and that has never happened before. And they have lost 1 of mine...no surprise given I had 2 incorrectly put in my suite.
If this keeps up I am not sure who I will use going forward. They are becoming expensive and very lax.

I might risk using DHL without insurance if I don't get a reply this week but there's over $1k of cards in there so preferred paying for some cover. They don't fill you with confidence do they? Site down for a while earlier this week, no response to emails, package discrepancies online and the site could do with a few tweaks to make filling out the forms a bit more straightforward. Having the ability to add insurance online would be useful too.
I've never tried anything else so not sure about the competition. My only experience with COMC was purchasing a couple of Futera cards last year and they weren't in the best shape when they arrived.

Ok so I will most likely receive a credit for the package that was lost. I have another not processed that was delivered 12th Sept. (Just over a week) and another just delivered on the 17th so not expecting that one to be received into my suite for a couple of days.
I have let them know a lot of us on here use them for our collectables and that the errors, delays and poor customer service as well as the fees are being noticed.
Let's see what happens... Will update if they address/respond to the issues

I got an email response to a message sent over the weekend last night. The person looking after the emails is on vacation and only checked emails yesterday because of this.
You'd think they'd have some cover if someone is away but appears not. Insurance was added quickly and shipment processed following the email.

Just consolidated and got my cards sent today. The shipping rates have gone through the roof!
Might need to start looking around. The e-packet service was the cheapest option but was still close to US$40....... :(

Seems like everyone is having dramas with comc and mymallbox...I've never used either of them thankfully but my suggestion would be to ditch them both and jump on FB and use ship my cards.. family business and he is also a collector who knows how cards should be stored and shipped.. they will help u in every way possible and at only $1 per card and u only pay actual postage costs they are cheap and efficent.. it pains me to see everyone go through all this unnecessary bullsh!t all the time with these incompetent clowns when there is a much cheaper and imo way better service.. rant over😂

Seems like everyone is having dramas with comc and mymallbox...I've never used either of them thankfully but my suggestion would be to ditch them both and jump on FB and use ship my cards.. family business and he is also a collector who knows how cards should be stored and shipped.. they will help u in every way possible and at only $1 per card and u only pay actual postage costs they are cheap and efficent.. it pains me to see everyone go through all this unnecessary bullsh!t all the time with these incompetent clowns when there is a much cheaper and imo way better service.. rant over😂
That $1 per card is so expensive when compared with MMB though.... I've never had a problem with MMB at all

Shipped a couple of packages from MMB home just now.
A lot of NFL stuff in there including a jersey or two and a book, but a lot of cards and just other stuff for $130 AUD.

Let’s see how this goes. Always had positive dealings with MMB previously

Haha try getting common sense out of them when they lose one of your packages between the stage of USPS delivering it to them and before they process it. The claim form is not designed for when they have completely fkd up from the get go, it's only for when you have had your parcel shipped by them and it's either not arrived, damaged or got things missing. I pointed this out to Mary no reply (she's the one who sent me the form) Now Ben, the person looking at the claim is telling me that there's missing info...Yes because you have 1 form that doesn't cover the clusterfk that you idiots have created.
It also seems that they have lost test another card. Received 12the Sept at least this time the plonkers have assigned it an item ID (which is what they hadn't done for the first one they lost) and still not processed into my suite.
I am either sh!t out of luck with them at the moment or this is the new normal at MMB ... I am going back to COMC after this lot of stuff.
If I want something non cardboard I will just have to pay the GSP and GST as these MMB clowns are useless lately.
They went from great to absolutely sh!thouse

Screenshot_20180928-071641_Email.jpg

Received my epacket shipment today, no problems. There were about 13 different lots, mainly singles all cards were received in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom