Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

it’s been a few years since this thread was created and all

I am getting a few items shipped from there this week (3 NFL jerseys, couple of nfl merchandise items, a few books, a couple of high end cards, Jerry Stackhouse signed jersey)... I’ve literally had no issues with this company and I would recommend them to anybody

Never switching back to COMC

Yeah I agree, COMC still has a purpose.
I bought a stack of select variants of James Ennis during the COMC sale and will be cheap enough to send them here direct. But for me this is a rare instance as I hardly ever buy items from COMC.

price rise for anyone who has not seen

upload_2018-6-2_13-57-13.png

upload_2018-6-2_13-57-34.png

upload_2018-6-2_13-57-49.png

Is mymallbox the best option for this type of service? Does anyone know if they'll be affected by the GST rule?

I'm thinking about alternatives now ebay are adding 10% to purchases.

Not sure if it's the best, not sure if it's even the cheapest anymore but so far it's been reliable and I don't mind paying for that.
I am not sure if they will charge GST however you do have the option of changing values which in turn would change your GST component if they have to charge it at export. I have had instances where I have bought a $10 card and the seller put a value of $30 on the package so that's where you would adjust to the true value <insert grey area here>

Thanks for the info, a reliable service is preferable to the cheapest option. It would be aimed towards mostly multiple eBay purchases which would be later shipped to Australia together every few weeks hopefully not having to pay the 10% GST and saving on postage.
I think a company shipping below $75k value pa is exempt below $1000 per shipment.

Thanks for the info, a reliable service is preferable to the cheapest option. It would be aimed towards mostly multiple eBay purchases which would be later shipped to Australia together every few weeks hopefully not having to pay the 10% GST and saving on postage.
I think a company shipping below $75k value pa is exempt below $1000 per shipment.

So you might want to get your shipment in early, before they reach the $75000 quota.

Well ebay are not waiting for any quotas. I purchased a couple of things from overseas and paid 10% GST but there was an order today for US$62.57 + US$21.20 postage + $US$12.59 import charges. The import charges should be about US$8.38 based on 10% for this order but they were charging around 15%.
I decided to join mymallbox when I saw it and sent the order their for US$3.50 postage instead. Not sure what to expect but thought it was worth try.

Can anyone help with incoming packages form? Any tips on what to do?

Tracking done
Carrier done
Order number - what's this? I already gave tracking number
Merchant - ebay?
Item description done
Item type - cards lot?
Price
Quantity
Would you like to keep the parcel your package came in - ? Is it best to say yes and then change to no when subsequent parcels arrive?
Do you plan on consolidating this package with other packages - Say no then change to yes when subsequent parcels arrive?
What should we do with your invoice/documentation - burn it?

I ended up filling it in as best I could. I put ebay item id for order number. 3 shipments on the way there, hopefully all goes smoothly. The ebay GST charges are bad enough but when the global shipping is involved they're even higher import charges.

Can anyone help with incoming packages form? Any tips on what to do?

Tracking done
Carrier done
Order number - what's this? I already gave tracking number
Merchant - ebay?
Item description done
Item type - cards lot?
Price
Quantity
Would you like to keep the parcel your package came in - ? Is it best to say yes and then change to no when subsequent parcels arrive?
Do you plan on consolidating this package with other packages - Say no then change to yes when subsequent parcels arrive?
What should we do with your invoice/documentation - burn it?
Pretty much spot on. Not sure on the last two and if you can change it later

I checked tracking on some ebay purchases and noticed delivery attempts to mymallbox - no access. There were actually 3 or 4 shipments that had attempted delivery on July 7th at the same time. Is this normal? Do they shut up shop on Friday afternoon and re-open Monday?
  • Jul 7, 2018
  • 14:50pm
  • Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location
  • NEW CASTLE, DE 19720
  • Jul 6, 2018
  • 17:36pm
  • Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location
  • NEW CASTLE, DE 19720

Looks like they couldn't physically get to the warehouse. Have never seen that particular wording before

Thanks for the replies. It looks like after hours delivery attempt on Friday at 17.36pm for one item and then again on Saturday for 3 items. I would have thought USPS would be aware of business hours but it doesn't appear to be the case here. Hopefully there's a delivery today during normal hours. There could be up to 6 packages because the other 3 ordered later in the week have tracking updated in the Delaware area.

not sure if you guys no this but i am using a u.s address in one of the people from the Facebook basketball sports cards group forums rob greenberg and bryan wells ship my sports cards i use this service

Back
Top Bottom