thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Received both of my packages using the USPS ePacket shipping

No problem at all. I’ve never had a problem with MMB

As long as they continue to work for me, I’ll keep using them.

GoMoto

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ming
got my epacket yesterday. US$38 to send seems expensive but the cards arrived in good order.

The problem with comc is sometimes sellers will send additional base cards which will end up costing you more.

baggies

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
1binwa
I find the pricing pretty good, US$1 per package plus US$15 epacket delivery. I've also added the maximum US$400 insurance (for epacket) on each of my deliveries so far which costs another US$6. The packages have been worth more so it's weighing up cost vs risk.

baggies

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
1binwa
I shipped a package yesterday after waiting since Friday for consolidation. I'm not sure if it was because of the size/weight but the epacket option was almost double the price compared to last time from US$15 up to near $30. I decided to pay an extra $10-$15 to go with DHL. I've asked for pricing clarification so hopefully I get a response.
Has anyone shipped much clothing with MMB? Is it a good idea to mix clothing with cards when shipping?

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
I’m going to be using my MyMallBox address quite a lot this week with Black Friday coming up...
Still no issues so far.
I have an NFL jersey, a cap, an NFL figurine and a couple of keychains I could ship home with USPS tracked shipping for $28 USD. That’s some good sh*t

Still no issues with this great company!

shawnkemp40

James Ennis cards ALWAYS wanted
Real Name
Dylan
Received my parcel today about 4-5 months worth. Mixed with cards, shoes, memorabilia and 2 boxes from blowouts black November.
Our exchange rate is sh!thouse at the moment. 10LBS $175 AUD....😣
Still much cheaper than EBAY GSP and no customs/GST issues

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Shipping rates are what they are I guess.

DAcardworld were quoting US$112 with UPS Saver (the perils of living outside a capital city), so I used my MMB (only for the second time, first for cards) and DHL express came in at US$106, for a 9lb package.

At least it let me order Gypsy Queen boxes from Blowout where they were $30 cheaper and consolidate it with my DACardworld order, but I don't think I'm getting back into order boxes anytime soon, shipping rates have pretty much doubled in the last 6 years.

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Yep, shipping rates are awful..

You know what doesn't help it... Panini being knobs and making the packaging massive when it doesn't have to be.

Have you seen how many cards you get in the 18-19 Certified NBA boxes? Only 1/4 of the box is required for what comes in it.

It's a joke. absolute idiots at the helm.

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
If it helps, Mymallbox will open boxes and consolidate just the individual packs. Helps save a little on the overall volume and shipping costs

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom