Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I received my shipment today from mymallbox. It was sent from the US on 25th July using epacket service with tracking. I asked for the maximum insurance for this service which was US$400 and cost an extra US$6. Each consolidated shipment cost US$1 to process and the postage cost just over US$15.
I got 10 cards from 10 different sellers, the cards arrived removed from original envelopes and packed together in a larger bubble mailer. They all appeared to be inside original toploaders and a one touch and arrived in good condition.
Although the service is a little slow taking 2-3 business days to process each delivery, overall I was happy. The items shipped quickly when paid although globegistics tracking took almost a week to show movements. Some of the options were hard to understand but hopefully easier next time around.
I plan to use them again after my initial foray. This is just my own experience, thought I'd leave some comments for anyone else considering the service.

I received my shipment today from mymallbox. It was sent from the US on 25th July using epacket service with tracking. I asked for the maximum insurance for this service which was US$400 and cost an extra US$6. Each consolidated shipment cost US$1 to process and the postage cost just over US$15.
I got 10 cards from 10 different sellers, the cards arrived removed from original envelopes and packed together in a larger bubble mailer. They all appeared to be inside original toploaders and a one touch and arrived in good condition.
Although the service is a little slow taking 2-3 business days to process each delivery, overall I was happy. The items shipped quickly when paid although globegistics tracking took almost a week to show movements. Some of the options were hard to understand but hopefully easier next time around.
I plan to use them again after my initial foray. This is just my own experience, thought I'd leave some comments for anyone else considering the service.
I find DHL express to be the best shipping service through them. Have had packages on my doorstep in 4 days

How's everyone's experience been with receiving in the past couple weeks?

I'm experiencing quite a long delay, currently waiting on over 20 packages to be received, some delivered to the warehouse as early as this Monday. It seems nothing delivered to the warehouse this week has been received at all.

In these instances, I really wish there was more transparency with the customers. Quite frustrating how receiving can take 1-2 days one week and then 5+ days the very next week.

How's everyone's experience been with receiving in the past couple weeks?

I'm experiencing quite a long delay, currently waiting on over 20 packages to be received, some delivered to the warehouse as early as this Monday. It seems nothing delivered to the warehouse this week has been received at all.

In these instances, I really wish there was more transparency with the customers. Quite frustrating how receiving can take 1-2 days one week and then 5+ days the very next week.
Yeah I have a heap delivered and not processed.
All items dlvd 16/8 are in. 1 of the 4 dlvd 20/8 is in and none dlvd after this processed.
The other thing that sh!ts me, is the incoming order form. If the seller doesn't provide you tracking you get bashed on the receiving fee, even though you have filled out the damn form with all the other info.
Prices and fees have gone up
Speed of service has gone down.
But...still way better than any alternative.

Same here with orders, had one last week received Monday, processed Friday. Another received Wed 15th, processed Wed 22nd. I have orders received from Monday 20th onwards not yet processed.
When I asked about the backlog I got a message with a smiley face saying it's in your suite today but no comment about the backlog of orders, not a very professional response.
My last batch of orders a few weeks ago were taking 2-3 days to process.

I have only used the service for the past 2 months, but have found ALL incoming processing takes usually 3 days to get an email notification after the tracking states it has been delivered. I just thought that was a normal timeframe. lol

Yeah I have a heap delivered and not processed.
All items dlvd 16/8 are in. 1 of the 4 dlvd 20/8 is in and none dlvd after this processed.
The other thing that sh!ts me, is the incoming order form. If the seller doesn't provide you tracking you get bashed on the receiving fee, even though you have filled out the damn form with all the other info.
Prices and fees have gone up
Speed of service has gone down.
But...still way better than any alternative.

I guess on a more selfish note, I'm glad it's not only me experiencing the delays.

I think what makes it more frustrating is the non-existent communication when delays do occur. By next Monday, I will more than likely have around 30 packages waiting to be processed, and I have no idea what the hell is going on. Given that it's not a holiday period, receiving should not take more than 1 -3 days.

The incoming order form definitely needs to be re-worked.

You shouldn't be charged if;
* the seller does not provide tracking
* uses a different name on the sender details,
* the warehouse staff makes a mistake logging the details

I have been charged on numerous occasions caused by above mentioned circumstances.

Same here with orders, had one last week received Monday, processed Friday. Another received Wed 15th, processed Wed 22nd. I have orders received from Monday 20th onwards not yet processed.
When I asked about the backlog I got a message with a smiley face saying it's in your suite today but no comment about the backlog of orders, not a very professional response.
My last batch of orders a few weeks ago were taking 2-3 days to process.

Yeah they should at least let people know why it's taking longer than usual to put the customer's mind at ease. It's all about communication.

I have only used the service for the past 2 months, but have found ALL incoming processing takes usually 3 days to get an email notification after the tracking states it has been delivered. I just thought that was a normal timeframe. lol

It was same day processing when I first started using them 3-4 years ago. Now they have grown, the norm is around 1 - 3 days.

In my opinion, the big contributor to delays is the fact they are not open on Saturdays. A lot of companies in the industry at the very least, receive deliveries on Saturdays. So the fact MMB don't do that, means everything is re-delivered on Monday, along with Monday's load. As such, they are always playing catch up no matter what.

I just consolidated 3 (single) boxes of basketball cards and a pair of shoes and it only gives me 2 shipping options, USPS Priority $114 and DHL Express $89
That's really expensive IMO, for the size and weight (7.3lbs) of this package it should be cheaper.

It's only $15 usd cheaper than if I had all 4 of these items shipped individually from the USA. (not including any customs charges)

Received my 1st package.. very disappointed. had 3 sealed boxes of 90's basketball cards... which they decided to send across the globe in a thin plastic padded bag. Needless to say the boxes sustained some big dents in them. So pissed about that. what a bunch of idiots.

really scared for my next delivery which left yesterday and has some expensive 90's sealed wax in it.

I just received a recent package a few weeks ago. Their shipping rates have gone up a fair bit, ouch for me and the communication is nothing like before.

So the 2nd delivery arrived, this time in a cardboard box, so there was much relief. That was via DHL, which cost $94 USD.

I really think that the shipping is phenomenally expensive for a small box and low weight.

Comparing with someone like DACW or Blowout cards who could send twice as much in size and volume for that price.

I agree that they def need to sort out that incoming order form. It seems they have bumped everything up in terms of price and halved the service levels. It's really up to the buyer to determine the best option. Between GSP and GST sending to Oz direct from the eBay seller is generally not worth it for me personally.
I also don't get how USPS is more expensive than DHL. Surely they should be cheaper?? My stuff is not generally just cardboard which is why I don't use COMC anymore. Until there's a better option this still works for me albeit getting a bit annoying with delays.

Site down?

Have a fair few cards there - praying its not what it looks like.

1537164566308.png

The site is down but it hasn't been down for more than a week like it says on status check, I was on there a two or three of days ago. I just consolidated a package including a Messi auto so hopefully nothing serious.

All good as of right now for me. Google Chrome
In other news... My first lost package. Nothing major but still a pain in the ass. It COULD have been a big PC piece. Will have to see what they do in this instance, I suppose they just credit my account??

The site is down but it hasn't been down for more than a week like it says on status check, I was on there a two or three of days ago. I just consolidated a package including a Messi auto so hopefully nothing serious.
Yeah I thought that was odd as I was only on there on Saturday

Have had 2 parcels processed into my suite that aren't mine and 1 parcel lost in the last 2/3 weeks. WTF is going on at MMB??

Back
Top Bottom