Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

Woohoo, $5 has been credited to my account. Awesome. Will send my first card to mymallbox in a few minutes.

When MMB receive an item from, let's say, an Ebay seller. Do they open that package?

If I had 10 bubble mailer items sent to MMB, would they send me the 10 bubble mail items, when I repackage? Or would it be just the cards/contents that are repackaged into a new parcel?

I just used MyMallBox for the first time. So far so good. Happy with the processing time. Much quicker that COMC. And they didn't charge a processing fee as well, score. They opened the letter and gave me a description of the card. No photos though but that's OK. I haven't on-forwarded it to my Oz address yet so not sure how this end of the service stacks up or fees involved. Gonna wait till I accumulate a few more cards then will send through.

When MMB receive an item from, let's say, an Ebay seller. Do they open that package?

If I had 10 bubble mailer items sent to MMB, would they send me the 10 bubble mail items, when I repackage? Or would it be just the cards/contents that are repackaged into a new parcel?
They open them so they can see what it is to put in the description. When you consilidate they put everything together in a box or bilunble mailer then in the main packaging

I think MMB might be working extended hours, received one notification of item received from them at 10.30am (past their 4pm schedule) and literally a few minutes ago - USPS confirmation delivery at 8.13pm (Delaware time).

First time using MyMallBox, got the notification that my package had arrived and could see it in my shipment inventory.

Log back in a couple hours later to get it shipped and it's nowhere to be seen. Have lodged a ticket.

First time using MyMallBox, got the notification that my package had arrived and could see it in my shipment inventory.

Log back in a couple hours later to get it shipped and it's nowhere to be seen. Have lodged a ticket.

You will probably find messaging them directly on Facebook or Twitter will get a much quicker response.

Just noticed something on the USPS tracking for 6 of my packages. Anyone else had the same update?

Your item is being held at the Post Office in NEW CASTLE, DE 19720 on December 1, 2016 at 6:29 pm because the business was closed. The item will be delivered the next delivery day that the business is open. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender.

Seems strange USPS would attempt deliveries at 6 in the evening, with no delivery attempt on December 2nd.

Could it be an error scan by MMB and actually has been delivered?

Has anyone received their item with a "business closed" tracking update on December 1st?

Happened to me too, this is my track
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConf...fullpage&tLc=1&tLabels=9405509699938959571992

I fb msg them n they said they r working extended hours for this month to keep up.

I requested repack but missed the Friday run (usually within one day) so now have to wait to Monday night hopefully to get the repack confirmation.

As always thanks for your help mate.

Definitely relived lol.

So it seems they are scanning items in under the wrong status!

Good to know they are working extended hours this month. They got battered really bad this time last year!

Does this mean;
a) 90 days each item?
b) 90 days since opening account?
c) 90 days since last repack?
d) Other

If I receive my first package in August 2016, repack and ship before 90 days, what happens next round that I send packages to MMB in March 2017?

From MMB FAQs....
Do you charge storage fees?
Modified on: Wed, 21 Sep, 2016 at 2:26 PM
We offer free storage for up to 90 days. After 90 days, we charge $1 per day, per package.

After 120 days we will liquidate the contents. The storage limit applies to consolidated packages as well. The 90-day and 120-day cycles do not reset after repackaging your products.

D)

You get free 90days storage from your first item that arrives at MMB. After 90days you start getting charged the fees mentioned above.

So before you get close to the 90days period, request your items to be shipped or repackaged & shipped to you.

This all repeats from your next item that arrives at MMB.

Ok thanks.

So this part, "The 90-day and 120-day cycles do not reset after repackaging your products." only applies to an internal repack? If I ship the repack and have nothing left in my inventory, it does reset when my 1st item goes to MMB for round 2?

First shipment of cards arrived. $28 usd for express shipping, half the price of what it would have cost to have everything sent here directly. Requested shipment last Tuesday, shipped on Wednesday and arrived yesterday. Cards were wrapped in 3 bubble mailers, no possible chance of any damage.

Very happy.

Hi guys

EDIT: with some help from @jkidd05 we have sorted it out! I was clicking on the wrong options for checkout!!! He is a real asset to the collecting community :)

Have any of you experienced delays in a repack request? I'm having an issue at the moment, request a repack 2 weeks ago and still nothing!! I've sent a couple emails but the resoponse has been poor(redirection of problem to someone else). So at the moment I have about 1k of stuff I have no idea were it is!! :mad:

Slim :)

Last edited:
click on the repackage tab in your account. Are your repacked items showing?
Been a while since I have got an email to let me know they are repacked
If not can't help you

Back
Top Bottom