Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

ive used it for about 10 shipments so far(clothes, caps, cards, guitar pedals, leather, watches etc) . they have been great - love it how they repack and let you declare values etc - also ship really fast - was like 3 days from requesting repack and send to turning up on my door here in NZ.

Anyone experiencing delays in repackage and shipment requests?

They are usually consistently very quick with this. Probably the most consistent aspect of their service.

However this time, been waiting over a day since request and still no movement.

Anyone experiencing delays in repackage and shipment requests?
They are usually consistently very quick with this. Probably the most consistent aspect of their service.
However this time, been waiting over a day since request and still no movement.

Generally 2 sometimes 3 full days I have NEVER had it done same day ...ever. Keeping in mind my shipments are normally 40+ items. They are obviously getting busier and it's taking longer.
Even the package received advice is a day or 2 after it shows dlvd on usps.
I find repack request to being repacked 2-3 plus another 1 once you request to send. Regardless if you request to ship before noon their time it's always an extra day.
To me - no big deal as I have never experienced such quick turnaround times, it's a free service and very glad it exists.

Generally 2 sometimes 3 full days I have NEVER had it done same day ...ever. Keeping in mind my shipments are normally 40+ items. They are obviously getting busier and it's taking longer.
Even the package received advice is a day or 2 after it shows dlvd on usps.
I find repack request to being repacked 2-3 plus another 1 once you request to send. Regardless if you request to ship before noon their time it's always an extra day.
To me - no big deal as I have never experienced such quick turnaround times, it's a free service and very glad it exists.

My shipments are usually average around 150 - 200+ items. This one is around 40 items, couldn't let all those nice Flawless and Immaculate cards sit there any longer ;)

In the past 2 years all of my shipments have always been repacked and shipped the same day, so having it delayed longer than 1 day is something very new for me lol.

I think the lack of response on all ends probably adds to my anxiety as well...usually I get a swift response explaining the situation. Hopefully it does not get delayed too much!

Hi All

This seems great. Just want some clarification. Basically I go online, buy some, say card supplies from a US wholesaler that offer free delivery in the US, get it shipped to mymailbox, then they will forward it on to me, is that correct ?
And I could buy from a few different wholesalers in the US, get the shipped to mymailbox, they will repack them all into one package, and forward on to me, is that also correct ?
This sounds great
Thanks all

Hi All

This seems great. Just want some clarification. Basically I go online, buy some, say card supplies from a US wholesaler that offer free delivery in the US, get it shipped to mymailbox, then they will forward it on to me, is that correct ?
And I could buy from a few different wholesalers in the US, get the shipped to mymailbox, they will repack them all into one package, and forward on to me, is that also correct ?
This sounds great
Thanks all

All correct!

For repackage, you will need to request a repack of your items on the website. Once that has been completed, you will receive an e-mail and from there all you need to do is choose a shipping option and pay for it. :thumbsup:

I have used this service for 1 shipment and was satisfied with their service. I used the DHL service and I got my goods in 3 workings days as promised. My question is, has anyone repacked all their goods then had a last minute purchase to add to the already repacked box? because I can not figure out how to do this. Cheers!

I have used this service for 1 shipment and was satisfied with their service. I used the DHL service and I got my goods in 3 workings days as promised. My question is, has anyone repacked all their goods then had a last minute purchase to add to the already repacked box? because I can not figure out how to do this. Cheers!

You will need to contact them directly to do this.

Although I wouldn't recommend adding to a repack at the last minute as there won't be any record of that item on the repack manifest.

You will need to contact them directly to do this.

Although I wouldn't recommend adding to a repack at the last minute as there won't be any record of that item on the repack manifest.
Good to know. Thanks for the reply. Oh just saw your other post about the DHL service and as someone else mentioned, my package was delivered by DHL too. Hope that info coulld be of help but I am in NZ.

This service looks like it will be much cheaper than comc and processing times look a lot faster as well. Will give it a try once ive used up all my credit at comc.

And thanks for the referal.

Just signed up for this, how much do you pay per package processing if you don't need a photo? And if you want a photo then how do you notify them?

Thanks

No fees per package processing.

it's priced by weight when you send the package back to yourself so check the pricing on their website and enter the weight.

best way to contact them is by Facebook messenger. (not FB)

No fees per package processing.

it's priced by weight when you send the package back to yourself so check the pricing on their website and enter the weight.

best way to contact them is by Facebook.
Cheers, I mean when your package arrives to Mymallbox, how do you request a photo of the contents?

This service sounds too good to be true. So basically, the only fee you pay is the postage. Am I correct or are there other fees involved.

This service sounds too good to be true. So basically, the only fee you pay is the postage. Am I correct or are there other fees involved.
That's it. Just postage
I have started buying random sh!t to send there as well as just cards now. 2 pairs of kicks!! Haha
Edit: forgot my last shipment contained PS3 games and cards!!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, if buying cards, tell seller not to use base cards as fillers as they will be recorded and that will cause panic cos you suspect seller sent the wrong card and obviously you will then request a picture of item received.

Back
Top Bottom