Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

See that just makes me even more frustrated (at their process). How is it I have 1 out of 15 packages received in one week and everyone else's is being received within 2-3 days. This is basically the trend for me every week.

So I have no idea whether if my Eminence cards have been received in its intended condition or not. No worries...not like they cost me a lot of money or anything.

I imagine the one touches would be pretty heavy, I guess that's probably why the cost jumped considerably. How many were there?

I usually buy top loaders as well and the shipment price does not jump as much.

still have items that have been delivered weeks ago that they havent processed yet

@ljandkg

I would say it wouldn't make a difference if it was going to a P.O Box.

But then again, I don't use a P.O Box.

I would check with MMB to see if they entered the correct tracking info.

Package has just left NY for NZ, so basically took 2 or 3 days to get processed via USPS. My mallbox 'enroute' page just lacked a bit of detail.
Hope your issue ends smoothly.

Yeah even the package shipping is taking a while. I paid for my DHL shipment Wed arvo their time and still hasn't been shipped out.
If it doesn't leave today their time I'll be messaging them. I was hoping it would have left Thurs/Fri last week and been here today.
All my shumps and some others are on board.

Can say that the e-packet choice I've made when shipping has been lightning fast to New Zealand. Cost me $9 for 3 or 4 cards each time. Really good service as it's basically couriered and and have to sign for it.

Can say that the e-packet choice I've made when shipping has been lightning fast to New Zealand. Cost me $9 for 3 or 4 cards each time. Really good service as it's basically couriered and and have to sign for it.
That service is really good. Have only been able to use it a couple of times. DHL is great but the mmb handling time is slow to send. I emailed as even by their service charter it should have shipped on Friday.

That service is really good. Have only been able to use it a couple of times. DHL is great but the mmb handling time is slow to send. I emailed as even by their service charter it should have shipped on Friday.

From my experience it is usually shipped out the same day or next business day at the latest.

What's the freight prices like eg say I wanted to get a pair of shoes from the USA and sent to Australia?

Hey guys, I was considering switching to MMB with how slow COMC has become now

Would MMB make sense for lots of small packages, say 10 packages with 2 cards each? Or would COMC still be the way to go for single cards

Thanks,
Kenny

since the last month i will admit there service has improved out of sight, had a delivery arrive from america to me in 4 days and items recieved now are being processed within 2 days and showing up in my account
at present im happy with the improvement as in the past there service was pathetic and slow

I have 23 parcels there at present. Most with 1 or 2 cards. I find it a good way to go but it's entirely up to you.

The last 2 shipment to mmb were updated on the day it arrived compared to previous. I have a 10lb package comprising of 2 boxes of old hoops, 13 BGS cards and 2 singles, will cost me us$73 back by dhl with mmb. Factoring all the shipping cost to mmb, this will still be cheaper.

I know the last time I used usps global express to post 16 BGS cards to me, it cost me us$129.

I have just read through the entire thread, looks like MMB took some of you on a ride when they expanded. They definitely spent some time finding their feet when things scaled up, having to reduce human error by introducing the barcode system. I can imagine that they still have many more improvements to make down the road.

I am just keen to get an update from current users to confirm my understanding of what service they are offering:

1. They allocate a suite number, like a virtual mailbox
2. They sign and receive things for you
3. They label the item and throw them into your suite (labeling was an issue causing misplacement)
4. They update their database to reflect the status (process time was an issue, but typically 2-3 days)
5. They then offer options to consolidate packages based on weight

A few questions here:

1. What's the cheapest form of tracked shipping? I do not need Express.
2. What's the weight where shipping options become very limited? and what (non-Express) options remain and how much?
3. What are their accepted forms of communication? it is a bit concerning that they do not respond to tickets but they respond to tweets and fb messages, bypassing the established ticketing system.

Just logged the following Ticket. Anyone else unsure about this? Seems far from clear cut on the web site...

"Adding more items to an already repacked item:

Hi guys I already have a repacked package (#44453) at the checkout stage. I'd like to post it DHL express (quote $39.57), but i have no way of knowing if i could in fact add more of my other warehouse items to this package and still pay the same shipping rate...

At the shipping and checkout stages on your web page i get no totals for item price or total weight. This makes it kinda hard to make an informed decision ...

Can you help please :)

Thanks Jono"

By the way, as an aside to this particular item, ive logged four tickets to MMB in the last month and had very rapid responses! On only one occasion was there an issue at their end and id only class it as minor (Items were received into my suite but no email was sent to me, its handy to have the emails to cross check the shipping consignment numbers with ebay). In the other instances the problem was with the ebay seller or it was just a web site suggestion.

I don't know what others here think, but i see MMB as being a great no frills, bang for buck alternative to COMC. I guess getting all my cards back here to Aus in one piece will be will be the final deciding factor here.

I don't see MMB as a place to consign your high end cards. These need special attention.

Anyway. My 2 cents for now.

MMB seem to be doing a good job for a service we pay very minimal fee's for.

Oh and a wise man once said (The guy was a dickhead actually, but that's another story). "You don't get nothin for nothin!" Well most of the time...

Does anyone know if mymallbox will receive card packs??
I'm seeing old packs of cards on sale more regularly.

Back
Top Bottom