Harpooon Baby! White Whale there on starboard!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
This is one of my WHITE WHALES and is Cousys XRC of sorts. Pre dates his 57 topps by 6 years and he is in his Holy Cross uniform. Don't be fooled by the low grade. The psa report sets it straight. These were perforated and therefore most are not in great nick that you see many! NOT easy to find or if you do at a good price.

This is thanks to my good mate Ryan in the US for the 30th today! :D What a legend he is! 8)

Although not the most BV etc this IS the centerpiece of my entire collection now! I'm a bit excited! LOL :lol:

Now for the scans!
CousyBerkRossXRC.jpg

cousyback.jpg

happy bday!
im not really a fan of vintage, but its startin to get to me now!
all of the 1950 cards seem awesome due to how old they are..
an 'ageless' collection now :p

happy birthday chadda cheeze! :D
that card is very very old. NICE*%@^&#! u caught the white whale! :smt117

WOOOOOOOOOOW man, that's sweet as!!!

XRC of 6 years! That's hell awesome!

But man, I dunno why you didnt just let me know, I had 2 of these..... lol, just kiddin bro.

Well done lil fella, hope ya day's just as good my man!!

Thanks guys. Shucks :oops: Had a good day :partyman:

My present from the girl etc is still in transit and will post it when it arrives. That will look better in print form Graham hehe :wink:

I did get a cool Celts embroidered cap! Verry cool! Know anything about that Pete??? LOL

As for my mate Ryan :prayer:

I'm off to bed, this ol man needs his sleep. :retard:

chadjaja said:
Thanks guys. Shucks :oops: Had a good day :partyman:

My present from the girl etc is still in transit and will post it when it arrives. That will look better in print form Graham hehe :wink:

I did get a cool Celts embroidered cap! Verry cool! Know anything about that Pete??? LOL

As for my mate Ryan :prayer:

I'm off to bed, this ol man needs his sleep. :retard:

lol you'll have to post a pic of urself in the cap. I agree it looks awesome. shame it's not of a good team though like Atlanta :p

Nice card. Got to love when you get that card you're really after. But then you think, what to go after now???

Congrats on your birthday too. Yeah, us old men need our sleep these days.

Back
Top Bottom