Happy Birthday Mr Hill33!

Happy birthday Mr Hill!!! :D
Hope you had a great day and all your sausages were cooked good on the new BBQ!!!! :D Hope it didn't fall apart!
Happy birthday! :cool:

Hope ya had a big/good one big fella!

I helped celebrate down here for my niece's birthday, just hope u wasnt as crook as I was on Sunday...... lol.

Thanks for all the help on OZC and Harris34 still owe ya one!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birt.....

You look like a monkey,
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Hope you had a great day....with many more to come.

Cheers:partyman: :drinkers:

PS - I hope Morgan gave you some lovin:smt007 , as your birthday is one of the only days throughout the year you are GUARANTEED to get some!!! ;) :smt007

I can vouch Mavs had a good time based on our phone conversation later in the night. He didn't make much sense :-P

eeeeessstrogen! LMAO

Thank you all, a pretty stressful week last week - a few more grey hairs but starting to settle down now.

A nice relaxing night, with too much food to eat. Got a BBQ and a pair of fluro yellow yard socks from Morgan, and BBQ set from the inlaws. Oh and a Star Wars plate and salt and pepper shakers :D

Hows this for a piece of steak ?? :lol: 500g of rump! Love it!

DSCF0010 (Large).JPG

Thats a big peice of steak....almost looks like the shape of a pair of tighty whiteys....ah.....but not white, or tight

nvd001 said:
500g!!! that's nothing!!

ask benny about his trip to hogs breath a few years back.... ;)
Yep...i have finished a couple of 1kg steaks in my time:shock: . First was at Lee Kernegans (spelling??) Great Western Hotel....and the second was at a dodgey pub in Dalby...both big steaks.=P~ =P~

Needless to say i didnt eat my salad;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom