Real Name
Buzzy
After todays mailday I am now halfway to completing the
00-01 Legendary lendends Jersey set.

Kobe Bryant

LJ-KB.jpg

Bill Walton

LJ-BW.jpg

I have set myself a massive goal, I'm now going for the master set of Hakeem Olajuwon. Like 1800 cards(the hard part is he's retired and theres still heaps of cards still comming out.)
so people let me know if you'se can help me out with any cards. I'm just in the middle of sorting out how many I have and what order to place them in.
I have just completed all the Panini stickers.:D

PANINI.jpg

Nice mailday! The set will look great when its complete. Good luck with your Hakeems, I hope you find them all!!

Cheers
Matt

They are really nice dream the design looks alot like the Dr.J auto I picked up, in mailday picks, the black/white really suits alot of sets. Well Done.

Pretty sure there are more pannini than that Dream. There are some rare euro short print versions etc out there. My mate Geo will be able to give you a definate take on what there is as Beckett doesn't keep up with them all at times.

Well done on the halfway. That Walton is a card I've wanted for a while too. great looking set. Congrats.

chadjaja® said:
Pretty sure there are more pannini than that Dream. There are some rare euro short print versions etc out there. My mate Geo will be able to give you a definate take on what there is as Beckett doesn't keep up with them all at times.
Yeah From the list Benny got me from Beckett there is like 18 pannini's which I already had a few before this lot arrived. That would be sweet if your mate could confim the amount as I have a couple of spainish and euro ones but their might be more

Jimbo- it's a Jersey not a auto but I know what you mean mate.;)
DVS-yeah mate very interested. Could I trouble you for a list of what you have.

Dream34 said:
DVS-yeah mate very interested. Could I trouble you for a list of what you have.
How about i just send you what i have and you can throw out the ones you dont want!!
Cheers
Ben

Back
Top Bottom