Over half the set of 1993/94 topps finest refractors plus chris webber and shaq

124 refractors total

On ebay now.

Starting at 0.99 cents

Free shipping

REFRACTORS 006.JPG
REFRACTORS 005.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

Why start it at 0.99 cents and then say its too low??? I know for one I was prepared to pay a nice price for them....

I gave all the game used and auto cards to a member for free :)

What have you given away

Firstly, I have given away plenty of cards to GOOD HONEST members on here over the years.

You had made a sale thread originally with the refractors & gu/autos for a set price, I said I would take them all, you decide after many weeks to back out & not sell them anymore. Now your back again trying to sell the refractors on ebay, but withdraw them because the price wasn't high enough for your liking, should have just put them as a BIN....:rolleyes:

Firstly, I have given away plenty of cards to GOOD HONEST members on here over the years.

You had made a sale thread originally with the refractors & gu/autos for a set price, I said I would take them all, you decide after many weeks to back out & not sell them anymore. Now your back again trying to sell the refractors on ebay, but withdraw them because the price wasn't high enough for your liking, should have just put them as a BIN....:rolleyes:

We never had a deal thread and i never said i was selling them to you in my threads or in private:rolleyes:

You trying to say i'm not honest, Been a member on here since 2009 and never had a problem selling or buying with anyone.

I paid good money for my cards and i can sell them how i want.

Please close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom